British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

One of the fiercest criticisms aimed at the public sector in general and this Government in particular was a failure to prepare for a pandemic in terms of the provision of PPE.

Information has been published, and is available on Gov.UK of local authorities and central Government putting out tenders for:

# Body bags.

# Triage tents.

# Body disposal.

What are they preparing for?:unsure:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iris123 said:

I think we should all thank Crumpet for lending her account to Blu, whilst he is in the jailhouse. Although tbh we wouldn't notice the difference really, they are like identical twins :rofl:

I read many months ago that someone on here said they thought the BluPanther and Crumpet(many versions) are in fact the same person. Looking at the detail in the above Crumpets new contributions I'd rather inclined to agree now given Blu's obsession with these things and the pretence that Crumpet is a woman and a supposed Charge Nurse. Any thoughts anybody ?.  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I read many months ago that someone on here said they thought the BluPanther and Crumpet(many versions) are in fact the same person. Looking at the detail in the above Crumpets new contributions I'd rather inclined to agree now given Blu's obsession with these things and the pretence that Crumpet is a woman and a supposed Charge Nurse. Any thoughts anybody ?.  

It'd take a while for me to find the page, but he gave himself away a couple of times on the Trump thread.  Once very blatantly.  I always strongly suspected from the off as there are a few things that seem highly unlikely with the 'Crumpet' persona.

Edited by Kester
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Well I'd like to reiterate that it wasn't me that instigated Blu's little holiday from here, if that's what's happened,  so crumpet if you are blu, please take note. 

51 minutes ago, Badge said:

Well I'd like to reiterate that it wasn't me that instigated Blu's little holiday from here, if that's what's happened,  so crumpet if you are blu, please take note. 

I’m not. The question was asked and your response was accepted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kester said:

It'd take a while for me to find the page, but he gave himself away a couple of times on the Trump thread.  Once very blatantly.  I always strongly suspected from the off as there are a few things that seem highly unlikely with the 'Crumpet' persona.

Yes. From memory I think it was Falcace that made the connection. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Yes. From memory I think it was Falcace that made the connection. 

Yes, but you can't trust falcace. Apparently, according to Blumpet

• he copies
  • and pastes
  • everything from
  • other websites
  • and you can tell
  • because of the bullet
  • point giveaway
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

One of the fiercest criticisms aimed at the public sector in general and this Government in particular was a failure to prepare for a pandemic in terms of the provision of PPE.

Information has been published, and is available on Gov.UK of local authorities and central Government putting out tenders for:

# Body bags.

# Triage tents.

# Body disposal.

What are they preparing for?:unsure:

Maybe a pandemic that could kill hundreds of thousands of people. Silly of them really!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kester said:

Yes it's funny that their posts alternate when one is absent the other appears?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Crikey, is that genuine ? 

Just now, Crumpet85 said:

Of course not dear boy.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

About as genuine as you being a night nurse in the Middle East :rofl:

Edited by iris123