British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Even the WHO are saying the pcr test is nonsense. All cases and deaths are fraudulent, influenza was rebranded.

• Haha 1

More of your fake rubbish. Will you ever learn ? :rofl:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

More than half of UK 'Covid' hospitalisations are patients who only tested positive AFTER admission and went in with other non-Covid ailments, leaked NHS data has revealed. A positive pcr test is proof of nothing.

56% of hospital admissions as of last Thursday according to the Daily Telegraph. 

These are the statistics they should be showing, not trying to scare everyone that hospitals are about to be overwhelmed when clearly that isn't the case

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, iris123 said:

PCR tests are good. Give it up. Your rubbish on them has constantly proved to be bull

Obviously not 100% reliable as Jon Rahm found out last week. He needed to have 3 PCR tests to enter Japan for the Olympics and 1 showed up positive  

Posted (edited)

My other half works at a testing centre and she is saying that things are very quiet because many people are unable to access the relevant site requesting a test as it keeps coming back as 'error'. Are the numbers being kept deliberately low to give the impression that the infection rate is coming down to suit the present agenda?

Edited by steve roberts

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gemini said:

Probably more to do with how over weight he was than not being vaccinated. 

Probably had an effect, I agree. Nevertheless, overweight and vaccinated would probably have seen him not even having to go into hospital.

I've had both vaccinations, but I am a bit dubious about them -more so with women perhaps. It seems to affect hormones and I know of two women who have had menstrual bleeding afterwards. I certainly wouldn't want to give it to anyone who was pregnant.

Edited by Grachan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

My other half works at a testing centre and she is saying that things are very quiet because many people are unable to access the relevant site requesting a test as it keeps coming back as 'error'. Are the numbers being kept deliberately low to give the impression that the infection rate is coming down to suit the present agenda?

That wouldn't surprise me.

To be honest, I think the case numbers are a nonsense anyway. They are only people who are volunteering themselves to be tested. They don't include people who are testing themselves. They do include people who have no symptoms.

We need some sort of proper numbers - ie people who are in hospital because they have Covid. People who have died as a result of having Covid, not just within 28 days of a test.

It's all a bit meaningless otherwise.

But, yes, they can pretty much control the figures just by the number of tests they provide.

• Like 2

PCR tests are not fit for purpose, it takes a special kind of stewpid to believe otherwise. Truth always finds a way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Thought they were meant to be running out of test-kits,,, could have something to do with that?

59 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

PCR tests are not fit for purpose, it takes a special kind of stewpid to believe otherwise. Truth always finds a way.

Yeah, but that special stewpidity is in abundance now, it's the new normal. :t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Let me correct this headline for the COVID addicts. It should read: “Sixth consecutive drop in coronavirus cases disappoints scientists, and the media.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Let me correct this headline for the COVID addicts. It should read: “Sixth consecutive drop in coronavirus cases disappoints scientists, and the media.

I fear this stage, as with all the others, is another planned manipulation by the SAGE behavioural psychopaths. 

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I fear this stage, as with all the others, is another planned manipulation by the SAGE behavioural psychopaths. 

Tha just waiting to get the next batch of test-kits, then they'll do super testing. ;)

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 12:11 PM, Crumpet85 said:

It’s nonsense, tell me when that man was ever right about anything. Winter coronaviruses never resurge in the summer months, false positive tests are anti science and evidence of nothing. That’s why they are being withdrawn by the CDC.

22 hours ago, iris123 said:

You are talking rubbish yet again.....:rolleyes:

On 21 July 2021, the US CDC (Centers for Disease Control) announced that they would be withdrawing the Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) for their COVID-19 only diagnostic panel after 31 December 2021.

From 1 January 2022 onwards, laboratories in the United States will no longer be allowed to use the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, which was first introduced in February 2020.

This CDC announcement is meant to spur laboratories and testing sites to transition to “a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses“.

This would allow laboratories to test for both viruses at the same time, saving time and resources, especially when the influenza season begins

At this point, I should take the opportunity to clarify this US CDC move, as it appears that even major news media do not quite understand what they meant.

Yahoo! News, for example, claimed “CDC urges labs to use COVID tests that can differentiate from flu“, which unfortunately suggests that the current RT-PCR test cannot different between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

The current EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation) was used to allow patients to be tested for a single infectious agent  (the SARS-CoV-2 virus) in a given emergency (the COVID-19 pandemic).

But because the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and other respiratory viral illnesses are similar, the FDA has already authorised multi-analyte panels for RT-PCR tests.

These multi-analyte panels allow laboratories to test for, and differentiate, the genetic data of MULTIPLE pathogens, including the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

As you can tell, these multi-analyte panels will be very useful in :

• conserving resources and laboratory time : instead of requiring multiple tests, the sample can be tested once for multiple pathogens
  • helping doctors determine if the patient has COVID-19, or a similar respiratory viral illness, or both.

Now that there are approved multi-analyte panels, there is simply no reason to stick with a single COVID-19 only panel for the RT-PCR test.

https://www.techarp.com/science/cdc-covid-19-rt-pcr-test/

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

4 hours ago, Crumpet85 said:

More than half of UK 'Covid' hospitalisations are patients who only tested positive AFTER admission and went in with other non-Covid ailments, leaked NHS data has revealed. A positive pcr test is proof of nothing.

4 hours ago, Crumpet85 said:

Even the WHO are saying the pcr test is nonsense. All cases and deaths are fraudulent, influenza was rebranded.

It takes a special kind of stewpid who just posts one post after the other that is easily shown to be wrong and still keeps on the theme to make themselves look even worse

Here is the WHO site. Now fish out the piece that back up your latest screenshot from nowhere. You won't, because you can't   :rofl:

https://www.who.int/news-room/news-updates