British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

20 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Hardly 'free-thinkers', just those who prefer to believe countless tweets posted on unofficial sources by mostly insignificant individuals going for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Independent research material from highly qualified professionals has been cancelled on twitter, only politicians and paid State scientists are allowed a platform. Your post is nonsensical as twitter censors and bans all alternative views and opinions expressed by eminent independent virologists. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Where are the 'free thinkers' ? Those people who post a load of old rubbish from internet groups, that can easily be proved wrong. Generally takes me a coupe of minutes, and although I can't speak for others, I doubt it takes them long. Why don't these 'free thinkers' even bother to check on these 'facts' ? Either because they are too stewpid or because they are just trolls

Quite a coincidence that they all came up with the term "free thinkers" too. It's almost as if they'd been told to use it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

As opposed to someone who, when confronted with 13 proven lies, deflects:rofl:

Things had to be tried in an unprecedented situation, not all worked. Many were prefixed with 'could', 'might' and 'possibly', all words deniers and conspiracy theorists seem to ignore (or don't know the meaning of).

Lies or predictions that didn't work out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Independent research material from highly qualified professionals has been cancelled on twitter, only politicians and paid State scientists are allowed a platform. Your post is nonsensical as twitter censors and bans all alternative views and opinions expressed by eminent independent virologists. 

My post never mentioned 'Twitter'.

Strange how you have the same propensity as two other posters to answer what you hope is posted and not what actually is.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

3 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Things had to be tried in an unprecedented situation, not all worked. Many were prefixed with 'could', 'might' and 'possibly', all words deniers and conspiracy theorists seem to ignore (or don't know the meaning of).

Lies or predictions that didn't work out?

How's it going down the rabbit hole?:rofl:

• Haha 1

Just now, Wolfsbane said:

How's it going down the rabbit hole?:rofl:

More movement out here than under your bed I'd bet. :rofl:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

My post never mentioned 'Twitter'.

''Hardly 'free-thinkers', just those who prefer to believe countless tweets posted on unofficial sources by mostly insignificant individuals going for their fifteen minutes of fame.''

You were saying. :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

''Hardly 'free-thinkers', just those who prefer to believe countless tweets posted on unofficial sources by mostly insignificant individuals going for their fifteen minutes of fame.''

You were saying. :D

Tweets is becoming a common word these days for posts on many social media sites not just Twitter.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Haha 1

The global new world order is a wild conspiracy theory they said.

• Like 1

Just now, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Tweets is a common word these days for posts on many social media sites not just Twitter.

Nice little wriggle there, but nonsense of course. :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Nice little wriggle there, but nonsense of course:D

In your particular hidey-hole, maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vincent Blachshadow said:

In your particular hidey-hole, maybe.

Tweets are from Twitter, just admit you made a mistake. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crumpet85 said:

Tweets are from Twitter, just admit you made a mistake. :)

Yeah, just like I hoover with a GTech. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Hardly 'free-thinkers', just those who prefer to believe countless tweets posted on unofficial sources by mostly insignificant individuals going for their fifteen minutes of fame.

or those that believe a government that has been shown to lie to the electorate on numerous occasions, or a MSM that have experts on to debunk anti vaccine theories but dont have anyone on to put the opposit view as Sky did this morning.

i could have said what the expert said this morning, he said the stories were wrong without explaining why

there is always another side to any view, that is all i am saying

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Tweets are from Twitter

Congratulations. You've got one thing right. Everyone has to start somewhere.

How's Dubai looking?

• Remarkably
  • Peterborough
  • I
  • expect
  • Haha 3