British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, sorry,,, a don't know the excess mortality globally and don't suppose you do either. But I live in my world and there certainly ain't been any excess deaths in my neighbourhood or within my circles. So its upto everyone to make of it what they like.

True to form :rofl:

• Like 1

Just now, iris123 said:

True to form :rofl:

and that is?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

and that is?

I have already pointed out how many of those fake posts by crumpet et al some ‘free thinkers’ seem to like . No questioning, no research..... if the glove fits :rolleyes: true to form

Edited by iris123

Just now, iris123 said:

I have already pointed out how many of those fake posts by crumpet et al some ‘free thinkers’ seem to like . No questioning, no research..... if the glove fits :rolleyes: true to form

Ok, could you please tell me/us how the human race began. 

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Ok, could you please tell me/us how the human race began. 

I don’t do requests. Go down the Darby and Joan club for that

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

I don’t do requests. Go down the Darby and Joan club for that

Ok then, what is true and what is fake?

Depending on what you learn, will vary the answer and, how do you know if I research or not?

• Like 1

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Ok then, what is true and what is fake?

Depending on what you learn, will vary the answer and, how do you know if I research or not?

Ok a quick one

If Someone posts that the WHO say the PCR test is not effective and lockdowns are rubbish, and that was a few days ago 

1. It would be major news on al networks and newspapers

2. The WHO have a website and press team. It would be there as well

But if it ain’t on either, then it is rubbish. Seeing as you liked one or more of those posts, you did no research, but just believed it I guess. Though you might just be infatuated with the poster or like the colour of the screenshot....,

The fact is this ‘news’ is months old and just rehashed with a new date

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

You need to go and have a lie down. Crumpet posted the image in question.

:rofl:

Some people just strut around the chess board like a pigeon, knocking over all the pieces and declaring themselves the winner. :D

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ok a quick one

If Someone posts that the WHO say the PCR test is not effective and lockdowns are rubbish, and that was a few days ago 

1. It would be major news on al networks and newspapers

2. The WHO have a website and press team. It would be there as well

But if it ain’t on either, then it is rubbish. Seeing as you liked one or more of those posts, you did no research, but just believed it I guess. Though you might just be infatuated with the poster or like the colour of the screenshot....,

The fact is this ‘news’ is months old and just rehashed with a new date

So, basically YOU have made an assumption based on something on here, the internet.

Just because I might like something, it doesn't actually mean I believe it to be true. I liked something the other day at Brough Park and, many others did too, even the ambulance guys were laughing. 

Yet, you have a go a folk for making there own assumptions from stuff on the internet?,,, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

18 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Some people just strut around the chess board like a pigeon, knocking over all the pieces and declaring themselves the winner. :D

Didn't know there was pigeons on a chess board?,,, a know there is some horses tho.

6 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

So, basically YOU have made an assumption based on something on here, the internet.

Just because I might like something, it doesn't actually mean I believe it to be true. I liked something the other day at Brough Park and, many others did too, even the ambulance guys were laughing. 

Yet, you have a go a folk for making there own assumptions from stuff on the internet?,,, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

If one newspaper say's there is a Spitfire on the moon , and no other newspaper or tv station runs with the story, you can bet it is fake

If some site has it that the WHO say PCR tests aren't good and the basis for lockdown is false, but no other newspaper or tv station runs the story and the WHO have nothing about it, rather they recommend PCR tests then the intelligent conclusion is ...........? how do you do your research I wonder ? :rofl:

10 hours ago, Grachan said:

They have. It was clearly announced when Brexit got voted through that they would be looking to The Philippines to recruit the care workers that would be lost.

Have you been to a hospital or a care home lately? There are many Filipinos working in them.

One hospital ward my mum was in at one time, every single member of staff that we saw was from The Philippines.

Our local Health trust has been sending teams out to the Philippines recruiting for years now and I'm sure will continue to do so. Seems like there are some very dedicated people who make up what seems like quite a large team and give up their time working in Hampshire to selflessly go each year, it's definitely not a jolly I'm assured.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

If one newspaper say's there is a Spitfire on the moon , and no other newspaper or tv station runs with the story, you can bet it is fake

If some site has it that the WHO say PCR tests aren't good and the basis for lockdown is false, but no other newspaper or tv station runs the story and the WHO have nothing about it, rather they recommend PCR tests then the intelligent conclusion is ...........? how do you do your research I wonder ? :rofl:

Well, you just keep on wondering,,, if lots are doing/saying it, it doesn't mean it is true/correct.  :t:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, you just keep on wondering,,, if lots are doing/saying it, it doesn't mean it is true/correct.  :t:

14 hours ago, iris123 said:

Free thinker :rofl:

New Listening Gollum Memes | Im Not Memes, Not Listening Meme Memes

Is that a real person? ;)

• Like 1