British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Good to see the government reviewing covid travel restrictions just in time for Ministers and MP's holidays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, jrs said:

Good to see the government reviewing covid travel restrictions just in time for Ministers and MP's holidays. 

......and the travel bans will come back in when Summer recess is over , no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jrs said:

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

......and the travel bans will come back in when Summer recess is over , no doubt.

How cynical are you two :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Badge said:

How cynical are you two :lol:

cynicism or realism?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jrs said:

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

A think it would be very noble of the government to put themselves forward and act as guinea pigs, by travelling to these places to ensure that it is safe for others to do so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll leave this one there.

From today, all those on a trip to will be able to get a COVID-19 vaccine, in between queuing for rides or enjoying a bite to eat. Our vaccines are protecting millions from COVID-19, preventing infections and serious symptoms - now's the time to get the jab Syringe
  • Sad 1

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „So.....you've been eating hotdogs and McChickens all your life, but don't want the accne, because," you don't know what's in it"?“

• Haha 5

If Blu, Wolfie and Crumpet + 1 were on the Titanic :rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von Text „FIRST THEY SAID UINSINKABLE, NOW THEY SAY WE'RE SINKING? I DON'T SEE AN ICEBERG! THE HOLE IN THE SHIP IS BELOW THE WATERLINE? NOBODY I KNOW SAW AN ICEBERG! WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THEM? THIS CRISIS WAS MADE UP BY THE LIFEBOAT INDUSTRY! oH. THAT'S CONVENIENT! HOAX! YOU CAN'T MAKE ΜΕ GET IN A LIFEBOAT. I HAVE RIGHTS! If the Titanic had been full of Trump supporters... OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „So.....you've been eating hotdogs and McChickens all your life, but don't want the accne, because," you don't know what's in it"?“

That’s not true though is it. All food ingredients have to be publicly available by law. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Crumpet85 said:

That’s not true though is it. All food ingredients have to be publicly available by law. 

Just like you having me on ignore isn't true ? :rofl:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think it would be very noble of the government to put themselves forward and act as guinea pigs, by travelling to these places to ensure that it is safe for others to do so.

Undoubtedly, they should award themselves a pay rise for their heroism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Vince said:

Undoubtedly, they should award themselves a pay rise for their heroism. 

Totally agree, they shouldn't award it tho,,, we should offer them it as a mark of appreciation. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Sky news had some one who refused the vaccine and caught Covid on ths morning

when are we going to see someone who has the vaccine and got ill due to the side effects, just so we to get a balance view in stead of the one sided view we seem to be getting

Edited by The Third Man
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, iris123 said:

If Blu, Wolfie and Crumpet + 1 were on the Titanic :rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von Text „FIRST THEY SAID UINSINKABLE, NOW THEY SAY WE'RE SINKING? I DON'T SEE AN ICEBERG! THE HOLE IN THE SHIP IS BELOW THE WATERLINE? NOBODY I KNOW SAW AN ICEBERG! WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THEM? THIS CRISIS WAS MADE UP BY THE LIFEBOAT INDUSTRY! oH. THAT'S CONVENIENT! HOAX! YOU CAN'T MAKE ΜΕ GET IN A LIFEBOAT. I HAVE RIGHTS! If the Titanic had been full of Trump supporters... OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

how many belived the propaganda from the authorities that it woulnt sink in the first place, depite the evidence that it could?

PS, it was never said that it was unsinkable, thats a complete myth, but believed by most people, remind you of anything?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

how many belived the propaganda from the authorities that it woulnt sink in the first place, depite the evidence that it could?

PS, it was never said that it was unsinkable, thats a complete myth, but believed by most people, remind you of anything?

So are you saying this is fake ?

"There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers."
Phillip Franklin, White Star Line vice-president, 1912

• Like 2