British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

Not the brightest are we. :rolleyes:

Really! WTF are you talking about? As per usual, all conspiracy theorists only talk in riddles (just in case), say it as and stop talking child. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Really! WTF are you talking about? As per usual, all conspiracy theorists only talk in riddles (just in case), say it as and stop talking child. 

Maybe they get that idea from trying to decipher the speedway rule book?

9 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Whilst I don't think this couple were entirely sensible in various ways, using the false imprisonment angle poses quite an interesting legal question... :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9805757/Couple-held-quarantine-airport-against-despite-exempt.html

Well, TBH,,, it might have made more sense to use some pictures from inside the dentist's for the 'story'. -_-

If you watch the news on TV you’re in a deadly pandemic. If you don’t it’s Thursday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

If you watch the news on TV you’re in a deadly pandemic. If you don’t it’s Thursday.

'Never educate the masses'. ;)

• Like 2

The approach being taken by New Zealand and Australia is a dead end. They have no way out of the mess they created by closing their borders. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

The approach being taken by New Zealand and Australia is a dead end. They have no way out of the mess they created by closing their borders. 

Wasn't that the general idea back in the olden days? ;)

2 hours ago, Crumpet85 said:

Please explain the point being made here. 

All I am seeing is evidence that the vaccine works because, when cases were previously at this level and there was no vaccine, I'm guessing that Covid deaths were above the 450 stated there for heart disease.

Also, there's no anti-lockdown argument as we are no longer in lockdown.

An explanation for this would be beneficial.

• Like 6

Just heard on the news that 1/4 of all hospital "covid cases" were admitted for other reasons such as a broken leg, they seemed to be shocked by this although it appeared to be common knowledge to everybody I know.

Not surprisingly the NHS want to gloss over this as it is the total number of cases that indicates the pressure they are under as far as they are concerned.

So we have 25% of hospital admittances regarded as Covid for other reasons really. Then it seems that asymptomatic cases make up between 28% and 80% of the total positive PCR test cases depending who you believe and how the test is followed up and you could be forgiven for wondering whether the pressure may not need to be as high as it is.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Grachan said:

Please explain the point being made here. 

All I am seeing is evidence that the vaccine works because, when cases were previously at this level and there was no vaccine, I'm guessing that Covid deaths were above the 450 stated there for heart disease.

Also, there's no anti-lockdown argument as we are no longer in lockdown.

An explanation for this would be beneficial.

What I'd like to see defined (unless I've missed it?) are those that have been reported as dying of covid received any jabs or none at all?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

What I'd like to see defined (unless I've missed it?) are those that have been reported as dying of covid received any jabs or none at all?

And, indeed, those who have actually died of Covid and not just some random reason within 28 days of testing positive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So who supports the introduction of Digital IDs and a Social Credit system?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

So who supports the introduction of Digital IDs and a Social Credit system?

Doubt most on here will be bothered seeing as they don’t have long to live. It will only affect the unvaccinated bed Wetters. Get on with it son :D

• Haha 1

Very good point made here.