British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

41 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Here is why. You have been had yet again by your group without even bothering to check. Stupid is, as stupid does 

It's a feckin wormer, dear God. 

Ivermectin https://g.co/kgs/bw2rbw

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Yes, but studies are being done. Just they are still ongoing over a year later. Maybe they are lacking human volunteers. I think since Blu and Crumpet are so pro Invermectin they should sign up. At least it might get rid of their worms :rofl:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Yes, but studies are being done. Just they are still ongoing over a year later. Maybe they are lacking human volunteers. I think since Blu and Crumpet are so pro Invermectin they should sign up. At least it might get rid of their worms :rofl:

It is strange how people like Blumpet, Wolfie and others on here complain that vaccines haven't undergone proper trials and therefore are not safe, yet they are happy to push any old quack remedy before any trials at all are held.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, norbold said:

It is strange how people like Blumpet, Wolfie and others on here complain that vaccines haven't undergone proper trials and therefore are not safe, yet they are happy to push any old quack remedy before any trials at all are held.

Nothing like the blind leading the blind.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Nothing like the blind leading the blind.

Another point I find unfathomable is the fact that Blumpet has said often enough that COVID doesn't reall exist...so what is this miracle cure actually curing?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, norbold said:

Another point I find unfathomable is the fact that Blumpet has said often enough that COVID doesn't reall exist...so what is this miracle cure actually curing?

...well you won't get an answer that's for sure!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diamondboy said:

I find it amazing how Blu, Wolf and Crumpet never ever post in their own ‘team’ threads, am I missing something?

Probably.  ;)

51 minutes ago, Badge said:

Well, it's a right old can of them. ;)

17 minutes ago, norbold said:

They have no well thought out opinion. Obviously against 12 year olds getting vaccinated because of the dangers. But taking a 12 year old on a banned protest is ok, despite the dangers

And as I keep saying. They state the vaccinated are for the chop, but try to scare them to death about the worrying future that awaits everyone, even though they ain’t worried about it:rofl: 

You were told, but you know best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Badge said:

It's a medication that is primarily used to treat parasitic infections, and has multiple uses in both humans and animals. This is true of many drugs.  Ivermectin obliterated 97 percent of Delhi cases back in May, along with many other districts in India.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases

• Like 1

Deaths per one million of the population:

UK - 1.900

India - 305

One of these countries uses Ivermectin, one doesn't.

23 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

UK - 1.900

India - 305

So, just to clarify, you do accept that COVID is a killer disease then, Blumpet?

• Like 3

But according to Blupanther, Indians were only dying for the TV cameras. So where do the 305 come from?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Crumpet85 said:

UK - 1.900

India - 305

Ah but it has already been estimated by a number of sources India has under estimated deaths by 5,7 or even 10 x . Which makes India around the same on the more conservative estimate or double the UK in the worse case

Invermectin is voodoo at the moment until trials are finished

Remember last year when Australia and China were at each others throats over the cause of the 'Covid' outbreak?

Smoke and mirrors.

• Like 1