British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

10 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Remember last year when Australia and China were at each others throats over the cause of the 'Covid' outbreak?

Smoke and mirrors.

...remind me?

Wayne Smith, the man exposing the Midazolam mass murder care home scandal called the ‘Covid first wave’, who was about to take part in a documentary and has been questioning Tory MP Luke Evans over his ‘Commons’ Midazolam interchange with Hancock, has been found dead.

• Like 1

Big pharma are fighting hard to preserve their huge vaccine profits, but truth will out in the end.

• Like 1

Australia is now a communists wet dream.

• Like 1

mRNA inventor Dr Robert Malone says the VACCINATED are causing virus mutations, as the virus seeks to escape the vaccine. He says universal inoculation will cause never-ending mutations, particularly with the current leaky vaccines allowing transmission and infection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

mRNA inventor Dr Robert Malone says the VACCINATED are causing virus mutations, as the virus seeks to escape the vaccine. He says universal inoculation will cause never-ending mutations, particularly with the current leaky vaccines allowing transmission and infection. 

Are these mutations of the disease that doesn't exist, Crumpet?

13 minutes ago, norbold said:

Wolfie is always complaining that some of us just “don’t get it.” So, I’ve looked back over this thread and I now think I understand where we are with COVID.

• There is no such thing as COVID, it is just the flu.
  • COVID, which doesn't actually exist, was manufactured in a lab in China.
  • The idea of a deadly COVID panic has been invented by the governments of the world to control the population. There are no excess deaths.
  • There are more excess deaths from the non-existent COVID in the UK than in India.
  • Donald Trump was responsible for coming up with a vaccine for the non-existent disease and ensuring its speedy distribution and should be hailed as a hero.
  • The vaccine is more dangerous than the non-existent COVID and is responsible for more deaths.
  • In any case, the vaccine was introduced prematurely before being trialled properly and therefore shouldn't be used.
  • The non-existent COVID can be cured with Invermectin, which has not yet completed clinical trials and should be used to cure this disease that doesn't actually exist.

At last I think I am getting it...er...

Did you do the thing with a metre rule and two Lego men, the one which one guy actually falls over the end of the line, (as long as he falls forward),,, whilst the other guy had fell out the back of the telly?

Simplicity is the hardest thing to do. ;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Yeah, that makes sense. :t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

Australia is now a communists wet dream.

Yeah. Unarmed troops on the streets under the control of the police

Now where did we have armed troops in armored cars patrolling the streets of the UK ? Did you protest about the nazi or communist state then

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Remember last year when Australia and China were at each others throats over the cause of the 'Covid' outbreak?

Smoke and mirrors.

No. Wasn’t important . I was tracking the Ever Given on it’s crazy course drawing a phallus on the radar. Now that was funny

1 hour ago, norbold said:

Are these mutations of the disease that doesn't exist, Crumpet?

If only we could test for it we might be able to tell if it exists or not. But apparently nobody has managed to isolate the virus nor find a test because the guy who won a Nobel prize and made the PCR test said.........

• Like 1

Ivermectin is a Zinc Ionophore which helps Zinc pass through the fatty acid cell wall.

Intracellular Zinc shuts down the replication of viruses.

Mexico had one of the highest level of excess deaths in the world, but not anymore.

• Like 1

I ask again.

Do :

# You support mandatory jabs?

# You support jab/digital IDs?

# You support a cashless society?

# You support a social credit system?

• Like 1

To all those who love to have a go at the Daily Mail because of their past history even though you've been told you're living in the past, think again, they're on your side:rofl:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9853539/Doctor-shares-X-rays-showing-difference-lungs-unvaccinated-vaccinated-COVID-19-patients.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

• Haha 1