British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

It’s not a question of hardship.  

I was merely contrasting the lack of freedom in lockdown with what you consider to be a return to normality now, and mentioning the freedom that Swedes have enjoyed throughout the last eighteen months.

That was then, this is now

54 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Sweden had pubs open all year (sometimes only til 8), while we had all pubs completely closed for six months.  

You are still avoiding my question. But hey ho, that is par for the course

But we can compare the UK having large crowds such as Wembley on a few occasions, with Sweden's limit

It also appears that Sweden have a travel ban until 31st October on non EU nationals. And not sure if these have gone now.

Stage 3  provisionally set for 15 July

• Rules limiting the number of passengers on long-distance public transport will be lifted. 
  • Rules stipulating a certain number of square metres of space per person in indoor and outdoor settings will be lifted.

Stage 4  provisionally set for September

• Participant limits for general gatherings and public events will be removed.
  • Participant limits for private gatherings in rented premises will be removed.
  • Rules governing the maximum number of individuals per party will be lifted for indoor venues serving food and drink. 
  • Concerts will be permitted in indoor venues serving food and drink.

8 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

MU.

:rofl:

Made Up...:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

In April 2021, how many people predicted that, in August 2021, Delhi would be down to negligible COVID cases whilst in heavily vaxxed Israel COVID cases would be reaching all-time peak ? Not me. It would be nice if scientists and policy-makers would explain their understanding of this PCR testing scam phenomenon...

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

But the Swedes have also had restrictions, even in bars and restaurants. Maybe not as restrictive as some places, but more than others. Plus is it better to have more restrictions for a shorter period, as in Australia or now, Denmark. Or less restrictions for a longer period ?

I assumed you would realise that my points were in answer to your question.

Nevertheless, to make it clear, a few restrictions over eighteen months is better than draconian restrictions over six months.  How’s that?

Meanwhile, I’ve waited a month and still not heard from you with the numbers behind your 29:1 ratio!  :D

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Nevertheless, to make it clear, a few restrictions over eighteen months is better than draconian restrictions over six months.  How’s that?

Meanwhile, I’ve waited a month and still not heard from you with the numbers behind your 29:1 ratio!  :D

Everything you needed to know was in the article provided :blink:

Hard truth for some to acknowledge, or just common knowledge for others. The group at risk from, and died with, Covid were the old and already sick. Just like nearly every other similar disease. The government screwed up our lives to 'save' folk who lives were coming to an end...

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Everything you needed to know was in the article provided :blink:

Except the numbers I requested.

In the 40,000, was it 29,000 to 1,000 or 29 to 1?

29 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Except the numbers I requested.

In the 40,000, was it 29,000 to 1,000 or 29 to 1?

If what you requested wasn't in the article, then you have to ring the journalist up and ask him what you need. I don't assume like you like to do

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Made Up...:rolleyes:

Reminds me of your graphs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Ah, you are allowed assumptions, why do you cry like a bitch when other posters express assumptions?

On 9/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, DC2 said:

Could you refer me to your last post in which you quoted some figures?

Could you kindly read my posts fully and then ponder on what is said for a moment.  Once you've done that you might, just might realise the above has been addressed.

9 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Can they make even more of a pigs ear of it than the multiple governments we have now:rolleyes:

If this one world government is even slightly more competent that the current control freaks running the UK government, then I'll be all for it.. :D

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Ah, you are allowed assumptions, why do you cry like a bitch when other posters express assumptions?

Warped stalker alert. :D