British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

19 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I want all my questions answered before you get your turn matey . That is only right until we have a dictatorship

Still not brave enough to admit it preferring to hide behind deflection and misdirection:rofl:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Still not brave enough to admit it preferring to hide behind deflection and misdirection:rofl:

That is your Modus operandi. When questioned ignore or say you don’t debate with commies. Well I have asked a few questions, and while we are not yet in a dictatorship think it only civil and polite mine are answered first. Or what sort of society do you think we live in ?

• Like 6

On 9/3/2021 at 3:14 PM, iris123 said:

Brilliant. You still haven't explained why if we are going to die after one or two jabs, the need for a booster and place in the French, possibly though it looked like another language to me, pass for another 8 jabs ? :rofl:

Here is one from yesterday you just deflected and didn’t answer 

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

I don’t know a single person who has died from Covid or had Long Covid.

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

Aren’t you the lucky one!

Unfortunately.

We are living through the greatest health crisis in history.

And it's not CONVID. It's obesity...

And it begins, welcome to the Green New Tyranny. 'Personal carbon allowances'...:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Imagine that.

Edited by Crumpet85
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What is this woman on ? And for how long is she going to keep trotting out nonsense like this

The FDA approved it for human use in February 1996. The media’s claim that ivermectin is only a de-wormer for animals is a flat-out lie.

• Like 1

Harvard epidemiologist 

I’ll say it again: Rapid tests have the same accuracy in asymptomatics as symptomatics If someone says they are less sensitive to detect infectious people who are asymptomatic, they are wrong The test does not care about your symptoms, it cares about how much virus you have

Israel tells citizens: Prepare for the FOURTH Shot.

Dr. Robert Malone mRNA vaccine inventor:

"You can't vaccinate yourself out of an ongoing pandemic... it's fundamental virology... It will drive vaccine resistant mutants." Endless variants and endless shots, as planned.

It's never going to end...

• Haha 1

Spot on. The truth right here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Aren’t you the lucky one!

One of many no doubt.

Roll up roll up. Told ya..

• Haha 1

Some of the details starting to emerge now regarding 12 to 16 year olds:

6 of the 3 million might need ICU due to Covid; but

102 in 3 million might suffer a heart condition due to vaccination

Data from the US, where millions of young teenagers have been vaccinated, suggested there have been 60 cases of the heart condition for every million second doses given to 12 to 17-year-old boys (compared with eight in one million girls). https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58450524

Edited by DC2