British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Just now, DC2 said:

No, you said NZ plans to do a Denmark.  So they’re opening their borders this year, are they?

That is what was said a few weeks back

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That is what was said a few weeks back

Nah, they said “cautiously in 2022”.

Presumably the same time as Denmark?  :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Third Man said:

BREAKING NEWS: Children aged 12 to 15 should be offered a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, UK's four chief medical officers have said...more follows

So when did they stop following the science? March 2020

Have they ever completely followed the science? Not even close, they followed carefully selected advisors a few of whom were scientists.

So we are now to vaccinate children, against advice, in order to protect  their grandparents, being a grandparent, i would rather take the risk, not pass it onto my grandchildren. Absolutely agree, I was perfectly happy to take the vaccine, I didn't see any need for my offspring to take it and I am fully against vaccinating children under the age of consent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Well she seemed to when the excess mortality figures were announced. NZ one of the few with less deaths than normal, along with Norway and a coupe of other lockdowners

Still looks pretty good

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

I think they have pretty much announced victory, the rest of the country apart from Auckland is ok and I think the plan was at the end of the year they will do a Denmark

Not  sure  I  share  your  optimism...when  cases  start  rising  etc. Its  no longer a  case  of  if  you  get  Covid  ...but  when. How  the  politicians  manage  that has  been the  source of  our  healthy disagreements. Lets  see what the  Winter  brings. 

• Like 1

It never ends because they can control the cases and deaths with the fraudulent PCR testing scam...

This was where Brexit was going to help out, wasn't it ?

Neglect of the NHS and a lack of preparedness before the pandemic - along with flawed government thinking - added to the tragic impact of Covid, according to the British Medical Association (BMA).

The NHS was already in crisis, with waiting lists at an all-time high and record waits for cancer treatment – plus almost 90,000 staff vacancies before the pandemic struck, said the BMA’s chair of council Dr Chaand Nagpaul.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/neglect-nhs-flawed-government-policy-covid-crisis-bma-b954960.html

• Thanks 1

Smother kids in antibacterials, pump them full of medications and vaccines, don't let them play outside or get dirty and graze their knee in order to build an immune system. And people wonder why there's so many allergies and behavioural/mental health problems in kids now. Helicopter parents have created many problems I’m afraid...

• Like 2

I can never understand why we are officially instructed to care a zillion times more about the 133,000 who died 'with Covid' than about the 830,000 who died of other things. Are they just the 'Wrong Sort of Death'...

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „Megan Geistreich Tuesday at 4:23 PM People have whole conspiracy theories about masks, & how the government is using a surgical mask to control us. I can't deal with y'all. They literally assigned each of us our own number. They make you pay taxes, register your property & your address. They know everything about you, & you think they are controlling you by telling you not to literally spit on on one another. What is wrong with y'all?“

Imagine the jabbed wanting the unjabbed jabbed so the jabbed can feel protected against the unjabbed who couldn’t care less about the jabbed being jabbed. Why would the unjabbed get jabbed if the jabbed are still scared of getting ill after being jabbed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When I predicted on here that the Government would overrule the JVTI some folks laughed. 

Come on, let's have an apology or if that hurts too much then an acknowledgement. You know who you are, I certainly do.

Or will you run away and hide?:rofl:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uks-johnson-hopes-avoid-lockdown-101920221.html

• Like 4