British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

NIH now recommends Vitamin C, D3 and Zinc for prevention and treatment. The rest of us who have recommended it for the past 18 months don't even want an apology.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/COVID19-HealthProfessional/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7404621/

Quite a good site there, I particularly like their stance on 'fake news' across many subjects, well worth a read.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The world is slowly coming to it's senses...

BREAKING: An influential federal advisory panel rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans. The 16-2 vote was a blow to the Biden administration’s effort to increase virus protections amid the contagious delta variant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crumpet85 said:

NIH now recommends Vitamin C, D3 and Zinc for prevention and treatment. The rest of us who have recommended it for the past 18 months don't even want an apology.

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/COVID19-HealthProfessional/

Can you maybe quote the parts where they recommend those for prevention and treatment?
I'm sure I'm just feeling a bit sleepy, but I'm struggling to find that recommendation on the page that you linked to...
I am probably missing the key parts that you are referring to, but what I am seeing is, and I quote from the page you linked:
Vitamin C: "Currently, data are insufficient to support a recommendation either for or against the use of vitamin C supplements to prevent or treat COVID-19."
Vitamin D: "Currently, data are insufficient to support a recommendation for or against the use of vitamin D supplementation to prevent or treat COVID-19."
Zinc: "Currently, data are insufficient to support recommendations for or against the use of zinc to prevent or treat COVID-19."

• Like 6

Calculator spots those most at risk from Covid

A risk calculator has been developed to identify those who are at highest risk of severe illness from Covid, despite having had one or two vaccine doses. The UK researchers behind the device say it could be used to help spot fully vaccinated people who may benefit from boosters or early treatment - including newer therapies such as monoclonal antibodies. Those who are likely to be more vulnerable include older people, people with Down's Syndrome, and those with weakened immune systems. BBC

What a wonderful new invention.  Bit like the breathing air calculator.  :D

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Calculator spots those most at risk from Covid

A risk calculator has been developed to identify those who are at highest risk of severe illness from Covid, despite having had one or two vaccine doses. The UK researchers behind the device say it could be used to help spot fully vaccinated people who may benefit from boosters or early treatment - including newer therapies such as monoclonal antibodies. Those who are likely to be more vulnerable include older people, people with Down's Syndrome, and those with weakened immune systems. BBC

What a wonderful new invention.  Bit like the breathing air calculator.  :D

Damn shame nobody thought of that before lockdowns, could have protected the vulnerable and prevented all the deaths and hardship that has caused. If only somebody had realised that we weren't all equally vulnerable to death by covid!

Edited by Vince

7 minutes ago, Vince said:

Damn shame nobody thought of that before lockdowns, could have protected the vulnerable and prevented all the deaths and hardship that has caused. If only somebody had realised that we weren't all equally vulnerable to death by covid!

If only we’d had “the government is lying” calculator.  :D

“Covid doesn’t discriminate” cost 60,000 lives;

“The Protective Ring around care homes” cost 40,000 lives.  

• Like 1

The brainwashing is nearly complete...

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, HenryW said:

Can you maybe quote the parts where they recommend those for prevention and treatment?
I'm sure I'm just feeling a bit sleepy, but I'm struggling to find that recommendation on the page that you linked to...
I am probably missing the key parts that you are referring to, but what I am seeing is, and I quote from the page you linked:
Vitamin C: "Currently, data are insufficient to support a recommendation either for or against the use of vitamin C supplements to prevent or treat COVID-19."
Vitamin D: "Currently, data are insufficient to support a recommendation for or against the use of vitamin D supplementation to prevent or treat COVID-19."
Zinc: "Currently, data are insufficient to support recommendations for or against the use of zinc to prevent or treat COVID-19."

Exactly

We had these people telling us vitamin d was great and look at Scandinavia

Only trouble was Anders Tegnell among others said there is insufficient evidence ur does any good. Rather like the horse paste and zinc….. but hey ho

Also then add that Sweden didn’t actually do very good

And it was only a day or so ago that Blu was posting how Norway was looking bad for cases….

Same with their ivermectin propaganda. Try and link it to India doing well, whilst ignoring Peru that has been using it longer and is far worse than most countries in the world

• Like 4

:rofl:

E_fYKvSXsAIORRd?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Melbourne.

Maybe there's some fight left in the Aussies after all:t:

• Like 1