Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Why do they mean no more road tax?

And isn’t VAT charged on electricity?

Isn't current road tax based on emissions?

Nowhere near the same as current duty on petrol and diesel. My lad uses electric when his wife's got the proper car and he tells me 300 miles on electric is far cheaper than 300 miles on petrol.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Isn't current road tax based on emissions?

Nowhere near the same as current duty on petrol and diesel. My lad uses electric when his wife's got the proper car and he tells me 300 miles on electric is far cheaper than 300 miles on petrol.

 

A fully electric car has an exemption and reduced tax for a hybrid. You were right they are wrong 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

It's weapons grade naivety. 

A nation with its head in the sand…

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just got this on my timeline......they are all in on the conspiracy

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „We're Back. But Better. theBranston Bring Ûu Branston 1922 Branston Cadbury Twirl Single Oadbury Û SMALL CHUNK flake 4 PACK CAKES MEVitie's Jatfá Cakes The Original A Taste Of Home NO CUSTOMS DUTY NO HIDDEN FEES NO PAPERWORK“

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

They want you off the roads. First an unaffordable, for many, electric vehicle now.....

https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world-news/motorists-face-pay-you-drive-21607105

If you haven't twigged by now all hope is lost.

Meanwhile, it is suggested, it might be time for a review of council tax banding. Lots of folks happy 'soak the rich in their £5m houses' not realising that their low band property will rise from it's current level as well.

It's how they roll, they want your savings.

We're DOOOOMMED I tell you Mainwairing

Chin up comrade :rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Just got this on my timeline......they are all in on the conspiracy

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „We're Back. But Better. theBranston Bring Ûu Branston 1922 Branston Cadbury Twirl Single Oadbury Û SMALL CHUNK flake 4 PACK CAKES MEVitie's Jatfá Cakes The Original A Taste Of Home NO CUSTOMS DUTY NO HIDDEN FEES NO PAPERWORK“

It's always been about the Jaffa cakes.  By 2030, nobody who's survived the 5G masts, the chip, the death ray or general deadness caused by Bill Gates' communist jab will own their own Jaffa Cakes.  

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kester said:

It's always been about the Jaffa cakes.  By 2030, nobody who's survived the 5G masts, the chip, the death ray or general deadness caused by Bill Gates' communist jab will own their own Jaffa Cakes.  

Agent orange

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

UK Government policy explained :

# If it breathes, vaccinate it.

# If it's vaccinated, vaccinate it again.

# If it dies, it's Covid-19.

# If it complains, it's an anti-vaxxer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, iris123 said:

A fully electric car has an exemption and reduced tax for a hybrid. You were right they are wrong 

Don’t be daft. The government can charge on a per car basis if it wishes.

It’s obvious that tax will continue to be raised on motoring regardless of the power source and emissions.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

For her health of course...

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

One week ago Denmark removed all restrictions and covid infections have since fallen 40%.

And this is the reason...

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

 

One week ago Denmark removed all restrictions and covid infections have since fallen 40%.

And this is the reason...

Image

Because they gave up on the narrative. So no fear mongering, nobody is running to get PCR tested, so no numbers to project or push in the news , no more 24-7 media exposure and useless propaganda means equals no Covid. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Melbourne.

Maybe there's some fight left in the Aussies after all:t:

 

 

 

Coming to a high st near you soon. 

6 hours ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Isn't current road tax based on emissions?

Nowhere near the same as current duty on petrol and diesel. My lad uses electric when his wife's got the proper car and he tells me 300 miles on electric is far cheaper than 300 miles on petrol.

 

ATM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy