British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

:rofl:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

One week ago Denmark removed all restrictions and covid infections have since fallen 40%.

And this is the reason...

Another loser you have picked out on twatter.....why don't you check this guy out! And of course, you put your spin on this, nothing to do with Denmark.

Edited by andout
change
  • Like 3

This is what happens when you create the problem and then sell the solutions as well...

''Pfizer made $19 Billion in Q2 this year, or $211 million per day. Some known risks of their EAU covid vaccine are blood clots and cardiomyopathy. Luckily for them they make Eliquis for the treatment of blood clots and Vyndaqel to treat cardiomyopathy.''

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Don’t be daft. The government can charge on a per car basis if it wishes.

It’s obvious that tax will continue to be raised on motoring regardless of the power source and emissions.

Which is precisely the point the article Wolfie posted a link to is making though he reads and puts it forward as part of his sinister kill most new world plot.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with abusive leftists.

I hope i have been clear...

• Thanks 1

Child abuse is the new normal...

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with abusive leftists.

I hope i have been clear...

More fake news

You can’t have an intelligent conversation with anyone, even the voices in your head :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, iris123 said:

More fake news

You can’t have an intelligent conversation with anyone, even the voices in your head :rofl:

Poor Blumpet, even resorting to replying to his own posts.  I'm worried about that poor 'nurse' in 'Dubai', 'she's' always posting on here at 3am Dubai time.  Must have terrible trouble sleeping.

• Haha 4

Seems that everybody who is still afraid of Covid is fully vaxxed. How strange...:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You know it's all about health when they start attacking grannies and the press...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Seems that everybody who is still afraid of Covid is fully vaxxed. How strange...:rolleyes:

Seems like all those who don’t want the vaccine are telling us alarming stories all the time, when all the rest are doing is getting on with things

# it’s not about health

# you are all going to die

# communism is coming

# they want your savings

# they want you off the roads

and too many to post 

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

You're right, we're absolutely sh@tting ourselves about a Great Reset (or is it a New World Order, I can never decide)  :rofl:

It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine

• Like 1

The insanity goes code red. Now i'm being hunted...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2