British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

14 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I have no intention of taking an injection of experimental mRNA with no data on long term side effects, so i am anti experimental mRNA 'vaccines'. What others do is their choice, mine is not to have it or take any other big pharma drugs that cure nothing, and only make the body toxic. I took another path 12 years ago, and haven't had a day off sick or ill since...

You have to go to work to have a day off and you clearly don't because you're on here 24hrs a day 7 days a week!

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

You have to go to work to have a day off and you clearly don't because you're on here 24hrs a day 7 days a week!

And to have a girlfriend you at least need her consent .... or even to have met her. :D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And to have a girlfriend you at least need her consent .... or even to have met her. :D

What you on about now Mr "I (think) I know it all" ? :blink:

Best get back to web searching for todays nugget of news by the BBC you disagree with....

A couple of weeks ago forum members were smugly saying that no right-minded parents would put their children forward for experimentation.  Well, it’s been done:

“The Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is "safe, well tolerated" and produces a "robust" antibody immune response in children aged five to 11, according to the findings of a US trial.  The researchers plan to submit the results to regulators to seek approval for vaccinating children younger than 12, the current age limit.  More than 2,000 children took part and were given two small doses of vaccine.  Results in children under five are expected soon.  The findings, distributed in a press release, are the first of their kind for children under 12 - a trial of the Moderna vaccine in six to 11-year-olds is ongoing.” BBC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

A couple of weeks ago forum members were smugly saying that no right-minded parents would put their children forward for experimentation.  Well, it’s been done:

“The Pfizer/BioNTech coronavirus vaccine is "safe, well tolerated" and produces a "robust" antibody immune response in children aged five to 11, according to the findings of a US trial.  The researchers plan to submit the results to regulators to seek approval for vaccinating children younger than 12, the current age limit.  More than 2,000 children took part and were given two small doses of vaccine.  Results in children under five are expected soon.  The findings, distributed in a press release, are the first of their kind for children under 12 - a trial of the Moderna vaccine in six to 11-year-olds is ongoing.” BBC

Well I think they still are saying that, but we didn't factor in the Americans :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Badge said:

Well I think they still are saying that, but we didn't factor in the Americans :rolleyes:

Except, of course, that might well be what our government next relies on as “the best science” in support of its next bad decision.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

No  doubt  the  primary  school  kids are  next... Chris  Whitty  bullied  by  Downing  Street, fearful of the  teaching unions  will  see  to it. Then its the  nurseries and we  might  go  the  full  cuckoo , and  jab all  men in the  nuts  so  as  semen has  Covid  antibodies......you can never  be  too  safe. i`m sure  all the  woke  lefties on here  will  sleep better  once  its  done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Healthy children are getting an experimental jab, that they don’t actually need, under the false premise of protecting those who have already had a jab that doesn’t protect against transmission.

Now we sit back and wait for the medium/long term side effects...

• Like 4

Well, here comes Singapore. With one of the longest uninterrupted mask mandates in the world and 80+% of the entire population vaccinated, they’re nearing a new high in cases. How strange...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well, here comes Singapore. With one of the longest uninterrupted mask mandates in the world and 80+% of the entire population vaccinated, they’re nearing a new high in cases. How strange...

Cases :rolleyes:

A total of 60 dead though. 

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Healthy children are getting an experimental jab, that they don’t actually need, under the false premise of protecting those who have already had a jab that doesn’t protect against transmission.

Now we sit back and wait for the medium/long term side effects...

100% correct.

I think you’ve hit on “the precautionary principle” that our government constantly refers to.

Except when it comes to the wisdom of jabs!

It was all very well rushing through vaccinations for those seriously at risk, principally the over 75s, and probably worth taking a chance on them on a voluntary basis.

But the government didn’t need to panic for everyone else and throw caution to the wind with vaccinations that haven’t stood the test of time.

Especially when it comes to our children.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Badge said:

DC2 gets it wrong again 

Not sure anyone was being smug. And I was just asking what parent would put their children forward for such a trial. That is all

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, iris123 said:

DC2 gets it wrong again 

Not sure anyone was being smug. And I was just asking what parent would put their children forward for such a trial. That is all

I remember the notion that testing was being done on infants being dismissed with the smug assertion that no right-minded parent would volunteer their child for trials.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I remember the notion that testing was being done on infants being dismissed with the smug assertion that no right-minded parent would volunteer their child for trials.

I remember you posted a newspaper clipping about a 2 year old and was it a 6 month old dying from the vaccine. The answer was that no chid of that age had received a vaccine even in a trial. And the question was who would volunteer  their child for such a trial. Well, it seems your post back up the fact that no child that young was in a trial, and my question still stands