British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

It was only a matter of months ago Pfizer wasn't recommended for those under 16 yrs, but now all of a sudden it's good to go for the under 10's. What's changed in a matter of months. :nono:

• Like 1

Some Aussies have had enough communism.

• Like 1

Deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill said she contemplated going to hospital as she suffered a "quite severe" bout of Covid-19 in recent weeks.  Ms O'Neill announced on 31 August that she had contracted the virus.  She said she was "absolutely floored" and it was probably her "worst experience" of illness.  The Sinn Féin vice-president, who returned to Stormont on Monday, said she was "so grateful" she was fully vaccinated.  "Given that I felt so bad, I can only imagine what it would have been like if you didn't have the vaccination," she told BBC News NI.

What a strange slant on that article. A 44 year old woman suffers a bad bout of Covid despite being fully vaccinated but nevertheless thanks the vaccine!  Shouldn’t the story have been about the vaccine’s failure to protect a 44 year old from severe illness?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bermuda has 67% of their entire population fully vaccinated, only 2 percent behind Vermont. Cases have risen 5,605% in the past month, and they’re averaging the equivalent of 750,000 cases per day in the US. Hands up if you still don't understand the jab/cases PCR testing scam...

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

most of my family or close friends have been vaccinated and we’re all doing grand. Surely one of us should have caught it by now. How strange...

Welcome aboard Comrade, lovely to have you over from the 'dark side'

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I’m learning of so many people I know who are vaccinated and ill with Covid. I heard of 3 today alone, yet most of my family or close friends have been vaccinated and we’re all doing grand. Surely one of us should have caught it by now. How strange...

The more I read this the more I see that the original author/poster is taking a swipe at all these reports about people getting vaccinated and still contracting Covid yet his/her family and friends, who are all vaccinated, haven't caught it.

Surely (s)he's saying that if all those reports of vaccinated people going down with Covid are true then one of his/her family or friends should have caught it by now but haven't.

What I find strange is that Blu posted it on and got a like from Wolfie. 

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I’m learning of so many people I know who are vaccinated and ill with Covid. I heard of 3 today alone, yet most of my family or close friends have been vaccinated and we’re all doing grand. Surely one of us should have caught it by now. How strange...

Deleted.

Edited by chris4gillian

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/melbourne-protesters-block-traffic-on-west-gate-freeway-set-off-flares-c-4025775

Melbourne in another lockdown and construction completely shut for two weeks… construction workers have had enough and have been protesting the last two days. Last week government brought in rules saying all us construction workers needed at least one jab by the end of the week or no entry to site. Bonkers.

The union office smashed up in city and i daresay the worst is still to come. 

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill said she contemplated going to hospital as she suffered a "quite severe" bout of Covid-19 in recent weeks.  Ms O'Neill announced on 31 August that she had contracted the virus.  She said she was "absolutely floored" and it was probably her "worst experience" of illness.  The Sinn Féin vice-president, who returned to Stormont on Monday, said she was "so grateful" she was fully vaccinated.  "Given that I felt so bad, I can only imagine what it would have been like if you didn't have the vaccination," she told BBC News NI.

What a strange slant on that article. A 44 year old woman suffers a bad bout of Covid despite being fully vaccinated but nevertheless thanks the vaccine!  Shouldn’t the story have been about the vaccine’s failure to protect a 44 year old from severe illness?

That's one way of looking at it.

The other is that she suffered severe illness but is still alive and she thanks the vaccine for that. In her view, had it not been for the vaccine, she would be dead.

We all know the vaccine doesn't stop infection but lessens the effects should one catch Covid.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

The other is that she suffered severe illness but is still alive and she thanks the vaccine for that. In her view, had it not been for the vaccine, she would be dead.

We all know the vaccine doesn't stop infection but lessens the effects should one catch Covid.

Well you and  I know  that Vince....but it seems our political leaders  don`t. 

Why else  introduce  a  vaccine  passport, "to prevent spread, keep venues  open , and  prevent  lockdown " when it does not stop transmission or infection regardless of  status. 

Answers please to Bute  House  , Edinburgh, addressed  to  Saddam Sturgeon.....

Meanwhile  Michelle  O`Neill  was  not hospitalised, was  infected despite  being  double  jabbed...no  surprise  there, and made a full  recovery. Death  for  women under  50, is  more  likely  crossing the  road  . Pity  she  has  added to  the  propaganda  about  how  great the  jabs  are. I  take  she  will  line  up  for  booster  No. 3, 4 and  5  then. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Yes, that was certainly the slant that was put on it.

But, as you say, there is the opposite slant too: that the vaccine didn’t work very well, particularly as she is only 44.

Having said that, she is fat, so maybe it did its job.

And, having said that, following on from yesterday’s hypothesis that everyone might already have had Covid, maybe the vaccine did absolutely nothing at all because she had previously had Covid and already had antibodies regardless of the vaccine.

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, that was certainly the slant that was put on it.

But, as you say, there is the opposite slant too: that the vaccine didn’t work very well, particularly as she is only 44.

Having said that, she is fat, so maybe it did its job.

And, having said that, following on from yesterday’s hypothesis that everyone might already have had Covid, maybe the vaccine did absolutely nothing at all because she had previously had Covid and already had antibodies regardless of the vaccine.

How it must be so nice to be perfect.

I’m sure if she read here she would think that your an ars@h@le.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, DC2 said:

:rofl:

The same person who is always nit picking and talking about fiddling numbers is talking about a hypothesis that states between 23 and 75 million people have been infected !!! Quite a specific number that . Nice bit of modeling that Naomi Campbell would be proud of :t:

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 2

One terrible story of a Covid extremist. The sort that gets triggered by these stories one or two on here keep posting :rolleyes:

BERLIN — A 20-year-old student working at a gas station in southwestern Germany was shot and killed after refusing to sell beer to an unmasked customer, the local prosecutor said.

When an unmasked 49-year-old man entered the gas station on Saturday night and placed two six-packs of beer on the counter in the town of Idar-Oberstein, near the French border, the cashier insisted that he wear a mask, said Kai Fuhrmann, the district attorney in charge of the case, in a telephone interview.

51 minutes ago, iris123 said:

:rofl:

The same person who is always nit picking and talking about fiddling numbers is talking about a hypothesis that states between 23 and 75 million people have been infected !!! Quite a specific number that . Nice bit of modeling that Naomi Campbell would be proud of :t:

Indeed.

But the point you missed, of course, is that it’s not my modelling, it’s the ONS’s.  :)

• Like 1