British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

56 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

How it must be so nice to be perfect.

I’m sure if she read here she would think that your an ars@h@le.

Being fat is a risk factor, just like having auto-immune deficiency or being old.

What’s your point?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill said she contemplated going to hospital as she suffered a "quite severe" bout of Covid-19 in recent weeks.  Ms O'Neill announced on 31 August that she had contracted the virus.  She said she was "absolutely floored" and it was probably her "worst experience" of illness.  The Sinn Féin vice-president, who returned to Stormont on Monday, said she was "so grateful" she was fully vaccinated.  "Given that I felt so bad, I can only imagine what it would have been like if you didn't have the vaccination," she told BBC News NI.

What a strange slant on that article. A 44 year old woman suffers a bad bout of Covid despite being fully vaccinated but nevertheless thanks the vaccine!  Shouldn’t the story have been about the vaccine’s failure to protect a 44 year old from severe illness?

i still doubt that some of these 'leaders' have actually had the jab. P/R pictures surfaced showing some 'having' the jab with the cap still on the tip of the needle.

they know something we don't, i can't see them all going down that route

Are you getting it yet ? :rolleyes: How category D roll

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „This Swedish doctor exposed how world governments were going to weaponize the COVID-19 virus back in 2017. No he didn't. I found this image on Google and created this meme in 3 minutes. Facebook is not a news source. Neither is YouTube you fucking potato.“

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Being fat is a risk factor, just like having auto-immune deficiency or being old.

What’s your point?

The point is, you could be considered rude and/or offensive to some the way you worded things....but I'm sure you don't care about things like that.

• Like 2

If the Canadian election result proves anything it's that we're not going to vote our way out of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfsbane said:

If the Canadian election result proves anything it's that we're not going to vote our way out of this.

Not in your way

Nutcase right wing parties won't get large % of votes in the upcoming German election either

The AfD or the new anti-Covid Die Basis party won't play a major or even minor part in the future German government and that is being kind  :D

18 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Its  not possible  to  get rid of  woke  tyrants  via the  ballot box......

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

:rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Telefon und Text „Please do not buy this new iPhone 13. The first iPhone took 2007 years to produce, yet this one was developed in just one short year. How can the technology be trusted?! (Also, heard from reliable sources that it has a data chip inside that can track your exact position.) I think it's just a money-making scheme... OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

You obviously think there is some relationship between that and an untried vaccine for some strange reason

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

You obviously think there is some relationship between that and an untried vaccine for some strange reason

I could post in answer the one about health care being overloaded with the unvaccinated rather from people suffering side effects from the vaccine. But I don’t want to trigger the few any more 

• Haha 1

Not one single child has died from covid without underlying health conditions in the UK, but they want to inject all of them with an experimental mRNA gene therapy anyway. How strange...

• Like 5

Bruce Lee is alive and well...:D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DC2 said:

What’s your point?

Obviously totally unaware of your  arrogance, why am I surprised.

Edited by Diamondboy
  • Like 2