British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well done, Chris, spotting what I do every day. True genius.

Now what do you add to the thread other than banal remarks?

Although, to be fair, you’re also our daily reminder of unrequited love :D

Exactly! Try getting a hobby (or job!) away from this thread and you might get some of your life back.

I have added plenty of posts in the past which you've constantly belittled as your opinion differs to mine.

Oh and feel free to keep banging on about my love life, it's a very grown up thing for a 58 year old man to do isn't it? :rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, jrs said:

Be nice if you could use your own brain for a post instead of referring to your little red book of quotes for a reply ;)

A predictable response, all bread and no filling from the bakery in Lefty Avenue... :)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

A predictable response, all bread and no filling from the bakery in Lefty Avenue... :)

Its in Main Street actually , just had a nice fresh roll  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

Exactly! Try getting a hobby (or job!) away from this thread and you might get some of your life back.

I have added plenty of posts in the past which you've constantly belittled as your opinion differs to mine.

Oh and feel free to keep banging on about my love life, it's a very grown up thing for a 58 year old man to do isn't it? :rofl:

Yes, indeed, I often reflect on how incomplete my life is; if only I could be confined to my bedroom with a teenage crush on a TV actress.  But then again I might be so lovesick that I couldn’t think of anything worthwhile to say.   :D

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

And the more people take, the worse their metabolic health becomes. They might feel better in the short term, but their cells and blood are becoming more toxic by the day and unable to cleanse...

Could you elaborate and give some references. Not being funny , I am genuinely interested, given that I along with most of the population are likely to be offered these things as we get older. I have had a couple of friends who have had bad experiences with statins. One of them a level headed bloke in his early 50’s was on the point if topping himself until he threw the stuff down the toilet then he returned to his normal self .The other one had his health totally wrecked by statins and turned into an old man overnight.

Edited by E I Addio

1 hour ago, jrs said:

Its in Main Street actually , just had a nice fresh roll  ;)

I mis-read that at first and thought you said you just had a nice fresh troll:D

• Haha 1

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Could you elaborate and give some references. Not being funny , I am genuinely interested, given that I along with most of the population are likely to be offered these things as we get older. I have had a couple of friends who have had bad experiences with statins. One of them a level headed bloke in his early 50’s was on the point if topping himself until he threw the stuff down the toilet then he returned to his normal self .The other one had his health totally wrecked by statins and turned into an old man overnight.

Here’s the NHS on atorvastatin:

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/atorvastatin/

I’ve taken it for seven years and not been aware of any side effects.

Strangely though since having my Covid jabs my joints make a lot more cracking noises and I cracked a rib a couple of months ago in the mildest of circumstances.  I’ve not seen this reported elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Here’s the NHS on atorvastatin:

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/atorvastatin/

I’ve taken it for seven years and not been aware of any side effects.

Strangely though since having my Covid jabs my joints make a lot more cracking noises and I cracked a rib a couple of months ago in the mildest of circumstances.  I’ve not seen this reported elsewhere.

That's interesting both hubby and I take this statin, plus amlodipine too without any problems fortunately. 

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Yes, indeed, I often reflect on how incomplete my life is; if only I could be confined to my bedroom with a teenage crush on a TV actress.  But then again I might be so lovesick that I couldn’t think of anything worthwhile to say.   :D

A failed attempt at sarcasm. You just come across as a sad, lonely 58 yr old man hunting the web day after day after day for snippets of msm (particularly the BBC) you can post and then bang on about how 'they've got it wrong' because 'I know better'.

You haven't said anything worthwhile for months, just the same old criticism of the same old bits of news which you choose carefully so that you can put your very boring spin on it yet again.

Personally I believe the above to be very worthwhile to say.

Edited by chris4gillian

51 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

The first thing i learnt when i started my Naturopathic course was that Statins were poison (''they slowly kill you, one cell at a time''), and the demonisation of cholesterol was based on studies commissioned and paid for by the very pharma companies that manufactured them. Interestingly, the increase in Alzheimer's perfectly mirrors the increased use of statins drugs. 

Protein is your friend, sugar, gluten grains, seed oils and carbs are not. Always salt your food to taste with a good quality pure sea salt, i even add it to my water, and drink 4 litres of it every day to rehydrate cells and cleanse the blood. Blood pressure is normal because sea salt does not cause high blood pressure, and the body gets rid of any it doesn't need in urine. Here is a short video featuring one of the world's leading ND's on statins you might find interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP-Wvqt4FU

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Swindonseptet said:

Dr. Joel Wallach the world leading ND 'Not Doctor' 

He is a vet, I bet he has handed out a fair whack of Ivermectin over the years.

Actually being a quack he probably treats water fowl 

He did. graduate from NCNM I think

Research conducted at NCNM has been called a misuse of research funds, as 2.4 million dollars from 2005-2012 were granted by the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health(NCCIH) and used to support unproven therapies.[15]

The naturopathic curriculum has been criticized for teaching pseudoscience and quackery, as courses in homeopathy, herbalism, acupuncture, and other alternative treatments without a solid evidence basis are taught as "primary care medicine".[16][17]

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Badge said:

That's interesting both hubby and I take this statin, plus amlodipine too without any problems fortunately. 

I also take this statin and so far no problems.