British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Here’s the NHS on atorvastatin:

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/atorvastatin/

I’ve taken it for seven years and not been aware of any side effects.

Strangely though since having my Covid jabs my joints make a lot more cracking noises and I cracked a rib a couple of months ago in the mildest of circumstances.  I’ve not seen this reported elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Badge said:

That's interesting both hubby and I take this statin, plus amlodipine too without any problems fortunately. 

I know a few people who take statins and have had no obvious side effects, but the two I know that have had side effects have had them big time, so I just like to be clued up on these things in case the day ever arrives when I have to make a decision on it. 

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The first thing i learnt when i started my Naturopathic course was that Statins were poison (''they slowly kill you, one cell at a time''), and the demonisation of cholesterol was based on studies commissioned and paid for by the very pharma companies that manufactured them. Interestingly, the increase in Alzheimer's perfectly mirrors the increased use of statins drugs. 

Protein is your friend, sugar, gluten grains, seed oils and carbs are not. Always salt your food to taste with a good quality pure sea salt, i even add it to my water, and drink 4 litres of it every day to rehydrate cells and cleanse the blood. Blood pressure is normal because sea salt does not cause high blood pressure, and the body gets rid of any it doesn't need in urine. Here is a short video featuring one of the world's leading ND's on statins you might find interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP-Wvqt4FU

Thank you for that, Blu. I’ll definitely look into it. I don’t generally believe in shoving things in my body that don’t belong there. I learned a lot about pharma companies years ago when my daughter had asthma. 18 months of NHS treatment didn’t touch it but I found a physiotherapist that cured her in a week by simply retraining her breathing pattern .The results were amazing but I had to pay for it because this simple non-invasive treatment is not available on the NHS, although the NHS would have been happy to pump drugs into her for evermore at big expense and little effect.

• Like 2

There is definitely a pandemic of Munchausen's syndrome... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

So Israel want booster jabs, but on the 17th of October, the FDA committee refused to recommend the Pfizer booster for under 65 year olds. 

Brilliant, but does put in doubt the conspiracy and the never ending booster jabs. One country does one thing and another country their own. Astra Zeneca also not approved so far in the US. But Boris has negotiated with Biden so that those who have had the hab can fly over

Think there will have to be another re- think on the conspiracy and an ‘ I told you so’ to all of this

Ten days after Denmark REMOVED all covid restrictions the number of infections are continuing to plummet.

Cases have now fallen 52%. How strange...

• Like 1

So the same Police officers attacking Tradesmen in Australia who are protesting against Mandatory Vaccination, have now been told they must take the same vaccination or face suspension without pay… Now it could get very interesting...

AstraZeneca is banned in the US, but got a standing ovation at Wimbledon.

The clot thickens...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Ten days after Denmark REMOVED all covid restrictions the number of infections are continuing to plummet.

Cases have now fallen 52%. How strange...

Always said lockdown Denmark was the better example. Less deaths, better economy and now open , and pandemic officially ended. Large % of population vaccinated and no horse paste to be seen

Over 4 million people in the world this year have died from hunger. There is a cure for hunger. It is called food. But tragically, millions of people don’t get to receive this cure.

• Sad 1

They're laughing at you...

• Like 1

#BuildBackNormal

So Denmark removes all restrictions and covid infections fall 50% in ten days. Everything is open. No one is wearing masks. People go to restaurants and events. Danes are now living life like normal without the intensive PCR testing scam...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

#BuildBackNormal

So Denmark removes all restrictions and covid infections fall 50% in ten days. Everything is open. No one is wearing masks. People go to restaurants and events. Danes are now living life like normal without the intensive PCR testing scam...

Brilliant. That is what lockdown and enough people getting vaccinated does. No conspiracy or voodoo about it. No horse paste or mirrors needed. Watch other countries follow, while right wing states in the US are in the deep doo doo

#itoldyouso

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3