British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

55 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

But according to the clique on here, no one in that category has died of Covid.

Not literally “no one” but certainly very few, and that’s not according to a clique, it’s according to official figures posted by the government.  

Do you not remember me telling you about the 270 deaths in the under 30s compared to the 129,000 in those over 30?

Over your head, under your feet.

• Like 1

Healthy people do not die from convid, but they do die from experimental mRNA jabs. Don’t vaccinate the fish, clean the tank…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Healthy people do not die from convid, but they do die from experimental mRNA jabs. Don’t vaccinate the fish, clean the tank…

Not true.  My father-in-law was healthy but died from Covid after contracting it in Basildon Hospital.  He was having an emergency hip replacement following an accident. I wouldn't have described him as unhealthy, in fact the complete opposite.  Generalisations should be avoided in this context.

Edited by SPEEDY69
incorrect text

Just now, SPEEDY69 said:

Not true.  My father-in-law was healthy but died from Covid after contracting it in Basildon Hospital.  He was having an emergency hip replacement following and I wouldn't have described him as unhealthy, in fact the complete opposite.  Generalisations should be avoided in this context.

How old was he?

18 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Not literally “no one” but certainly very few, and that’s not according to a clique, it’s according to official figures posted by the government.  

Do you not remember me telling you about the 270 deaths in the under 30s compared to the 129,000 in those over 30?

Blucrumpet has posted a number of times that those that are young and fit don't die from Covid, and that's just not true.  I wouldn't call 270 'very few' either.

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Again, utter rubbish!

Point proven.

3 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Not true.  My father-in-law was healthy but died from Covid after contracting it in Basildon Hospital.  He was having an emergency hip replacement following an accident. I wouldn't have described him as unhealthy, in fact the complete opposite.  Generalisations should be avoided in this context.

I presume then, that he was not taking any medications ?

7 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Again, utter rubbish!

Point proven.

I agree that some healthy people have died from Covid.

Do you know the percentage?

11 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Blucrumpet has posted a number of times that those that are young and fit don't die from Covid, and that's just not true.  I wouldn't call 270 'very few' either.

0.21% or 2 in every 1,000 Covid deaths were in the under 30s. And all but very few were ill or fat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

0.21% or 2 in every 1,000 Covid deaths were in the under 30s. And all but very few were ill or fat.

Not healthy and deficient in nutrients with toxic blood. It’s too basic for some to understand…

• Thanks 1

It would be nice if Chris could support his arguments with some facts and figures rather than just saying everyone else is wrong.

And pointing to a tiny minority to “prove a point” is hardly making a point at all.

• Haha 1

Well on the face of it, a young fit man. Let's face it, we have had enough from the anti-truth side about others not being fit, going by face value, so thought i could be allowed this one

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Over your head, under your feet.

Yet another telling point well made with plenty of supporting evidence from our wise sage of the conspiracy theory.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It would be nice if Chris could support his arguments with some facts and figures rather than just saying everyone else is wrong.

And pointing to a tiny minority to “prove a point” is hardly making a point at all.

We don't all have the time to scour the web looking for links and snippets of information.  And not everything requires facts and figures.  Oh and I've never said or used the words 'everyone else is wrong'.  Quote me where I have.

270 deaths may be a 'tiny minority' in the grand scheme of things, however in reality 270 deaths is 270 too many as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2