British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

7 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

We don't all have the time to scour the web looking for links and snippets of information.  And not everything requires facts and figures.  Oh and I've never said or used the words 'everyone else is wrong'.  Quote me where I have.

270 deaths may be a 'tiny minority' in the grand scheme of things, however in reality 270 deaths is 270 too many as far as I'm concerned.

Sadly death is a fact of life and many of the 270 would have died regardless of Covid.

270 dying out of 25 million under 30s is only a small fraction of the number of young people who die every year but we generally take those deaths for granted because sadly we know young people do die, as harsh as that is.

Covid deaths in young people should not be given some form of elevated status or overstated to make the warped point that “Coronavirus does not discriminate”.

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Well on the face of it, a young fit man. Let's face it, we have had enough from the anti-truth side about others not being fit, going by face value, so thought i could be allowed this one

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text

He’s 24, sure, but what do we know of his prior state of health?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

No doubt you will ring his family up to prove your point.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

As I said, face value. Just as Blu posted a pic of a bodybuilder to compare to Bill Gates, taking it face value that a body builder is fit. When there are a lot of cases of top body builders who have died young.......;)

Just now, iris123 said:

As I said, face value. Just as Blu posted a pic of a bodybuilder to compare to Bill Gates, taking it face value that a body builder is fit. When there are a lot of cases of top body builders who have died young.......;)

Agreed.  As I said generalisations are offensive to those negatively impacted.  If it's your family member/friend, then it's one too many and human body is a complex thing.  There is no agreed standard of what is healthy or unhealthy.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Agreed.  As I said generalisations are offensive to those negatively impacted.  If it's your family member/friend, then it's one too many and human body is a complex thing.  There is no agreed standard of what is healthy or unhealthy.

Of course there is, good metabolic health is the gold standard for all living things. That is never achieved by eating and drinking garbage and being nutrient deficient. Fit and healthy are two separate entities…

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Why has there always got to be something other than a fit and/or healthy person just sadly dying of Covid?  When will you accept that one can just die of this nasty virus without having other conditions or being overweight?

By your logic, every single person in the world that has lost their life to Covid has either had underlying health conditions or was overweight.  And before you ask me to provide evidence to prove that isn't correct, I have something called common sense therefore that will suffice.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Why has there always got to be something other than a fit and/or healthy person just sadly dying of Covid?  When will you accept that one can just die of this nasty virus without having other conditions or being overweight?

By your logic, every single person in the world that has lost their life to Covid has either had underlying health conditions or was overweight.  And before you ask me to provide evidence to prove that isn't correct, I have something called common sense therefore that will suffice.

“When will you accept that one can just die of this nasty virus without having other conditions or being overweight?”

Err ... I did that earlier this morning.  :D

What’s your next pointless point?  

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

“When will you accept that one can just die of this nasty virus without having other conditions or being overweight?”

Err ... I did that earlier this morning.  :D

What’s your next pointless point?  

Well stop questioning every post which is connected to someone sadly dying of Covid then.  That just proves you clearly do not accept it!!!

And your last sentence should be pointed at Blu...at least a dozen times a day.  But I'm sure you won't upset the little applecart you have with him :t:

2 hours ago, norbold said:

Yet another telling point well made with plenty of supporting evidence from our wise sage of the conspiracy theory.

The evidence is out there. 

Seek and you will find.

Unless you're too afraid to do so as you know you've trusted liars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Well stop questioning every post which is connected to someone sadly dying of Covid then.  That just proves you clearly do not accept it!!!

And your last sentence should be pointed at Blu...at least a dozen times a day.  But I'm sure you won't upset the little applecart you have with him :t:

If people post stories to prove some point about someone dying from Covid it’s perfectly reasonable to ask questions.  You can’t seem to comprehend what makes a debate or how to debate.  Read the title of the thread.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The evidence is out there. 

Seek and you will find.

Unless you're too afraid to do so as you know you've trusted liars.

I really don't think it's us that's afraid ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

I really don't think it's us that's afraid ;)

You would be if you accepted the evidence of what you've allowed into your bodies and their plans for the elderly & the children:cry:

And then you'd get ruddy angry with them, with yourself for trusting them and not listening to the evidence presented to you.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

You would be if you accepted the evidence of what you've allowed into your bodies:cry:

Winter is coming…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1