Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Winter is coming…

It's so, so sad, it really is:cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevehone said:

If only that were true a lot of us would be very bloody grateful to Covid:P

58 minutes ago, DC2 said:

If people post stories to prove some point about someone dying from Covid it’s perfectly reasonable to ask questions.  You can’t seem to comprehend what makes a debate or how to debate.  Read the title of the thread.

I agree, but you question every single death as if you have to prove they haven't purely just died of Covid.  There has to be some other complication in your mind when simply there often isn't.

As for your last condescending two sentences, I'll just leave this here....:rofl: 

p.s. I'm still waiting for you to question Blu on one of his utter nonsense posts, methinks I'll be waiting a very long time even though you have thousands to choose from.  Are you getting it yet? :D

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

I agree, but you question every single death as if you have to prove they haven't purely just died of Covid.  There has to be some other complication in your mind when simply there often isn't.

As for your last condescending two sentences, I'll just leave this here....:rofl: 

p.s. I'm still waiting for you to question Blu on one of his utter nonsense posts, methinks I'll be waiting a very long time even though you have thousands to choose from.  Are you getting it yet? :D

You have to remember DC had crossed over to the dark side and happily refuses to wear a mask ! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jrs said:

You have to remember DC had crossed over to the dark side and happily refuses to wear a mask ! 

No sane informed person would ever wear a face mask...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jrs said:

“Refuses to wear a mask” where I’m not legally obliged to do so, you mean.  :D

I’m assuming that the government has based such decisions on “the best science”.

Meanwhile everyone else appears to be following some weird Covid cult.  :D

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

You would be if you accepted the evidence of what you've allowed into your bodies and their plans for the elderly & the children:cry:

And then you'd get ruddy angry with them, with yourself for trusting them and not listening to the evidence presented to you.

The evidence out there is that those getting angry, threatening, attacking and even in a few sad cases killing people are those on your side of the fence sonny. Own it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Yes, of course.  The last response of a failed argument.  :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

That obviously means you have been wearing one down the golf course :rofl:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Crikey,  are you claiming that DC is sane ?  :o

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Yes, of course.  The last response of a failed argument.  :D

Nice debating there :t: 

And I see you deleted the bit about Blu, so are you in denial about what I posted or are you just plain scared to upset him?  Come on, he posts a huge amount of guff every single day but you choose to ignore it.  However, you jump on a few others when they post something nowhere near as crazy.  What gives Death Certificate 2?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Why not? I've worn a face mask for years on a motorbike. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Nice debating there :t: 

And I see you deleted the bit about Blu, so are you in denial about what I posted or are you just plain scared to upset him?  Come on, he posts a huge amount of guff every single day but you choose to ignore it.  However, you jump on a few others when they post something nowhere near as crazy.  What gives Death Certificate 2?

It’s up to Blu what he posts. He raises plenty of interesting issues, some I agree with, some I don’t.  I’m happy to leave the Bluwatch obsession with Iris, who at least makes a counter-argument based on facts, figures and other reports. You could learn a lot from him.  :D

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s up to Blu what he posts. He raises plenty of interesting issues, some I agree with, some I don’t.  I’m happy to leave the Bluwatch obsession with Iris, who at least makes a counter-argument based on facts, figures and other reports. You could learn a lot from him.  :D

Comedy post of the day :t:

One rule for Blu and another for everyone else.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

The evidence out there is that those getting angry, threatening, attacking and even in a few sad cases killing people are those on your side of the fence sonny. Own it

:rofl:

• Haha 1