British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

17 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

:rofl:

That’s all you got. No facts. We are laughing at you p- ing the bed and coming on here with your scare tactics and everyone else is just mellow B)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

If people post stories to prove some point about someone dying from Covid it’s perfectly reasonable to ask questions.  You can’t seem to comprehend what makes a debate or how to debate.  Read the title of the thread.

Debate? More like dictate!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jrs said:

Crikey,  are you claiming that DC is sane ?  :o

Yep, indeed I am…:)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Debate? More like dictate!!

Well, let’s give it a go.

Why don’t you come up with one, single salient and relevant point about Covid and we’ll see if we can debate it?  

It’s completely escaped you so far.  :)

Sweden has announced they will NOT be implementing covid passports, and in a few days almost all remaining restrictions will be removed.

Sweden never locked down, never closed schools and never had face nappy mandates...
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, let’s give it a go.

Why don’t you come up with one, single salient and relevant point about Covid and we’ll see if we can debate it?  

It’s completely escaped you so far.  :)

Why would I bother, you are never wrong. Has the penny not dropped yet concerning your utter arrogance? You will go to the ends of the earth to prove you are right. You don’t discuss anything, you hound posters until you get your own way. But do carry on and I will comment when I can be bothered. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

Why would I bother, you are never wrong. Has the penny not dropped yet concerning your utter arrogance? You will go to the ends of the earth to prove you are right. You don’t discuss anything, you hound posters until you get your own way. But do carry on and I will comment when I can be bothered. 

Thought not.  :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Thought not.  :D

And the arrogance continues :D 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Sweden never locked down, never closed schools and never had face nappy mandates...

Wonder what this was then ?

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven announced Thursday that high schools would switch to distance learning beginning Monday through early January to slow the rate of COVID-19 infections in the country. 

Lofven made the announcement at a Stockholm news conference alongside Swedish Education Minister Anna Ekstrom. He said he hoped the move would have a “breaking effect” on the rate of COVID-19 infections.

• Like 1

The winner takes it all...

• Like 1

I spend most of my spare time with our dogs in the countryside, because I find them far more intelligent and interesting than leftists, climate alarmists and virus alarmists. I find that animals think and behave far more rationally than most climate and CONVID alarmists.

A reminder that facial coverings are a way to control people, not viruses...

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

And the arrogance continues :D 

It’s no surprise that you need something to hide behind, a troll with nothing worth saying.  

• Haha 1

What am I hiding behind? A username allowed under the forum rules, the same as what you do. A troll? Bit rich coming from a bully. :rofl:

• Like 1