jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

All UK Covid 19 defats reported today 40 

1st dose vaccinations 48.7 M

2nd dose 44.7 M

Fatist.  :D

• Haha 1

Excess death rates in Sweden were much lower than most of the rest of the world, yet ''experts'' and their useful idiots continue to bash them because they refused to implement tyranny. How strange...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Excess death rates in Sweden were much lower than most of the rest of the world, yet ''experts'' and their useful idiots continue to bash them because they refused to implement tyranny. How strange...

Where do you find this stuff Blu, and do you take it in before rushing to enlighten us all with this meaningless twaddle?

Actual deaths over 'projected' deaths. Who did the projection and what was taken into account? And the reported number of deaths might not count all deaths.

Pointless.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

They were still much higher than the rest of the Nordic countries, though :rolleyes:

Link showing Nordic Nations: https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/cumulative-excess-mortality-p-scores-projected-baseline?country=DNK~SWE~FIN~NOR

Edited by HenryW

Aussie police with rifles strangle and tackle maskless citizens in an attempt to prove why Covid tyranny is totally for their own good...

KA691O_m?format=jpg&name=small

• Sad 1

Funeral this afternoon of Sofia Benharira -16. She was perfectly healthy until her second jab, but had 2 consecutive heart attacks on September 14th and died on September 21st...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Funeral this afternoon of Sofia Benharira -16. She was perfectly healthy until her second jab, but had 2 consecutive heart attacks on September 14th and died on September 21st...

She was FAT mate.

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

That is so terribly sad. 

However I watched a programme the other night about a healthy 19 year old girl who went to sleep and didn't wake up. Turns out she died of something called SAD ( sudden arrhythmic death syndrome) where she had a cardiac arrest for no known reason. Her family all had tests to see if it was genetic but it wasn't. 

Apparently there are up to 600 young people dying of this yearly, with no known cause and nothing shows at autopsy. 

Sometimes this sadness just happens :(

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Badge said:

That is so terribly sad. 

However I watched a programme the other night about a healthy 19 year old girl who went to sleep and didn't wake up. Turns out she died of something called SAD ( sudden arrhythmic death syndrome) where she had a cardiac arrest for no known reason. Her family all had tests to see if it was genetic but it wasn't. 

Apparently there are up to 600 young people dying of this yearly, with no known cause and nothing shows at autopsy. 

Sometimes this sadness just happens :(

There is always a reason badge, and it’s nothing to do with genetics. It’s a chronic deficiency in selenium and Vit B which are essential for heart health, especially in the young…

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Fatist.  :D

That makes two of you :t:

24 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

That makes two of you :t:

Nah, I’m more of a daftist. If it’s not you it’s Diamondboy.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Nah, I’m more of a daftist. If it’s not you it’s Diamondboy.  :rolleyes:

I'd go for 'I think I'm a know all, selective poster attacking, bbc hating, gotta have the last word, my opinion is the only opinion that matters, I'm scared to upset Blu, 58 yr old man child' myself :rofl:

• Like 1

• Haha 6