Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

How strange...

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Well, that’s interesting.

You believe the BBC always reports in a biased fashion.  

I don’t believe that.  

For me, some reports are clearly written with a bias while others are more balanced or completely objective.  

What I have tried to do with Covid is to point out the biased ones, and not just biased “in my opinion” but biased in the face of official data which I quote to expose the bias.

On the other hand, you always express a personal opinion with no data to support it.

Bad choice of words, maybe I should've said 'often' rather than 'always'.  I highlighted all news outlets do this not just the BBC, but yet you still just jump on the BBC.

Reading between the lines of the highlighted bit above, you're saying that the BBC have deliberately misreported some of the Covid reporting they've done during the pandemic, yes? What about all the other news outlets?

As I have said a few times before, I haven't got time to scour the web every day searching out every snippet of Covid news unlike yourself and crazy boy Blu so yes a lot of my posts will be based upon my own opinion....which is something I'm man enough to admit and something you refuse to admit but is very evident on a regular basis.

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Bad choice of words, maybe I should've said 'often' rather than 'always'.  I highlighted all news outlets do this not just the BBC, but yet you still just jump on the BBC.

Reading between the lines of the highlighted bit above, you're saying that the BBC have deliberately misreported some of the Covid reporting they've done during the pandemic, yes? What about all the other news outlets?

As I have said a few times before, I haven't got time to scour the web every day searching out every snippet of Covid news unlike yourself and crazy boy Blu so yes a lot of my posts will be based upon my own opinion....which is something I'm man enough to admit and something you refuse to admit but is very evident on a regular basis.

I often quote the BBC because I read and watch it everyday and it’s probably the most read, watched and trusted news channel in the country.

So it’s only right that it should be brought to task when it misleads people.

I don’t mind reading opinions but I do object to opinions being thought to be a valid way of countering reasoned arguments that are based on quoted facts and figures, particularly official ones, and that’s what you usually do.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I often quote the BBC because I read and watch it everyday and it’s probably the most read, watched and trusted news channel in the country.

So it’s only right that it should be brought to task when it misleads people.

I don’t mind reading opinions but I do object to opinions being thought to be a valid way of countering reasoned arguments that are based on quoted facts and figures, particularly official ones, and that’s what you usually do.

:o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I often quote the BBC because I read and watch it everyday and it’s probably the most read, watched and trusted news channel in the country.

So it’s only right that it should be brought to task when it misleads people.

I don’t mind reading opinions but I do object to opinions being thought to be a valid way of countering reasoned arguments that are based on quoted facts and figures, particularly official ones, and that’s what you usually do.

So you believe that's what you're doing? A one man keyboard crusade on a speedway forum is bringing (in your own words) the probably the most read, watched and trusted news channel in the country to task.  Brilliantly :D

A high number of your posts are based upon your opinion and I (amongst others) have called you up on it many times.

Your so called arguments are based upon your very carefully chosen quoted facts and figures that fall in line with your agenda which is based upon your opinion :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

How strange...

 

 

I think it's time for the world to ask big pharma for a refund because these vaccines have clearly been sold under false pretences.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another ivermectin success story. Now we wait for the horse paste retards to reply.

Image

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Another ivermectin success story. Now we wait for the horse paste retards to reply.

Image

The horse paste retard keeps getting pwned :rolleyes:

A recommendation from a Tokyo medic isn’t anything more than a recommendation by a US general to keep a small force in Afghanistan. The Japanese authorities hasn’t put it into force, and neither did Biden put his generals recommendation into force. 
Time to learn what a recommendation is B)

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing to see here, move along...

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Nothing to see here, move along...

 

 

Afghanistan !!

What % of the population is vaccinated ? I think it is just over 1% of the population. Must make a mahoosive difference :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Afghanistan !!

What % of the population is vaccinated ? I think it is just over 1% of the population. Must make a mahoosive difference :rofl:

It would seem that Bluey thinks that 100% of the population of each of these countries are vaccinated immediately on day one of the programme.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, norbold said:

It would seem that Bluey thinks that 100% of the population of each of these countries are vaccinated immediately on day one of the programme.

You mean they weren't???

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, iris123 said:

Germany, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Australia, New Zealand etc :rolleyes: 

Not sure that Australia have done well with their Zero Covid strategy, especially Victoria. A police state exists there….

The current 6 th lockdown is due to end on Oct 26, but don’t hold your breath. Mask mandates suggest it’s fine to remove them to drink coffee, but not a beer…must be “ the science”

Meanwhile hospitality is shut and construction sites the same with pitched battles in the street between workers, Union reps and the boys in blue. Old ladies pepper sprayed and wrestled to the pavement, to keep everyone safe. 
Chairman Dan in absolute control , and hypnotised with the power he has given himself. 
No prospect of any relaxation there for some time, a clear Win for the Covid Cult. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy