British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

21 hours ago, norbold said:

You may not have referred specifically to Twitter, but if we are just going to disregard established science and assume everything that amateurs say is correct, one of the best sources of such nonsense is Twitter, so why would you disregard Twitter as well....unless you are now saying we should all disregard absolutely everything unless what is said, amateur or established, agrees with you.

Nothing to do with Twitter.

I’ve pointed out a number of occasions where Sage or the government or the MSM have got it wrong, not based on tweets but on the government’s own figures and statistics, or on published research.

I would be happy to debate any of my posts rather than face your blanket dismissals which of course always come without addressing any of my specific points!  :rolleyes:

Why not start with the one earlier about deaths in healthy under 20s?  Do you agree with my assessment or not?

Edited by DC2

Mr Coincidence is still hard at work...

• Like 1

New Zealand has gone down a rabbit hole from which there is no escape. As predicted...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Happy Cash Cows.

'Ten Green Bottles',,, see, if they had put them in a crate, they would've been tidy and orderly and not broken, just saying. ;)

Anyway, that's an hour I won't get back,,, but  caught up now and had some laughs. :t:

• Like 1

As predicted...

• Like 1

According to the ONS (official U.K. government data) there has been an increase in deaths among teenage boys by 63% since the start of the covid jab roll out for young people, with 1 week seeing an increase as high as 700%. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

According to the ONS (official U.K. government data) there has been an increase in deaths among teenage boys by 63% since the start of the covid jab roll out for young people, with 1 week seeing an increase as high as 700%. 

As a said earlier, av been catching up. 

Been thinking about stuff,,, it seems that if you die from anything within 28 days of a positive covid/coronavirus test, its likely to be said that you died from covid.  However, if you die after having a vaccine and, it's not within 24/48 hours after having the jab,,, it's got nowt to do with the vaccine?,,, :blink:

Food for thought.

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „UNITED NITED "Out of 67,000 United Airlines employees, only 593 refused the vaccine. When the airline announced plans to fire them, nearly half of them submitted proof of vaccination. Now, only 320 unvaccinated employees will be terminated out of 67,000 0.4%. VACCINE MANDATES WORK." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS @BrianTylerCohen“

Different nations, same group agenda. Increase the power of the state, move us all to programmable, digital, central bank controlled currency... full totalitarian world government with unlimited power...

I used to fly on commercial flights every few months, but haven't flown since February 2020. I don't expect to ever fly again due to the global pandemic of tyranny.

Remember when 'passport' was your ticket to discover the world and experience other cultures. Now it'll forever be linked to these words: medical apartheid, bigotry, discrimination, division, hate, restrictions, papers please, isolation, segregation, coercion and experimental jabs...