British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

On 10/4/2021 at 7:52 PM, Rich said:

Do you have a medical qualification ? If you do, you will know how Midazolam is used, as has been explained previously. If euthanasia is the plan, there are much better options. I'm interested in your reply, but not expecting one.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:02 PM, Crumpet88 said:

Yes thanks, do you ? Ever heard of the Liverpool Care Pathway ? How it should be used, and how it is actually used are not the same. Be patient, the truth of how it was used in 2020 will come out.

On 10/4/2021 at 8:14 PM, Rich said:

I've never claimed to have a medical qualification, and yes I have heard of the Liverpool Care Pathway. Was it not axed in 2014 ?.

https://www.nursingtimes.net/clinical-archive/end-of-life-and-palliative-care/new-approach-to-end-of-life-care-replaces-axed-liverpool-pathway-27-06-2014/

Any more thoughts on the Liverpool Care Pathway ? I'd be patient if I had more time, can you tell me how something axed in 2014 was used in 2020 ?

6 hours ago, The Third Man said:

So you think Flu and Covid are the same thing, as you are now comparing the vaccines for both of them

Er.......someone was saying the Covid vaccine only worked for 6 months, as if it was a terrible thing. I am pointing out that the flu vaccine, that we have had for donkeys years and nobody made a fuss about also works for 6 months. You don't understand ? The fact is it was ok, because 6 months normally gets you through the flu season, until you have to have another jab for the next one. Covid, so far doesn't really have the same sort of season. Lesson ended

# Create a problem.

# Feed the ensuing chaos. 

# Offer a solution.

# Folks flock to the solution. 

# New system in place.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

# Create a problem.

# Feed the ensuing chaos. 

# Offer a solution.

# Folks flock to the solution. 

# New system in place.

and, as if by magic,,,, ;)

• Like 1

Ferguson says ministers may need to resort to winter Covid 'Plan B' if daily admissions breach just 1,200, which could see Brits forced to wear masks and carry vaccine passports.Plan B was always Plan A...

Jn1q6gdb?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

By the year 2020, scientists had determined that bad weather and viruses could be prevented via irrational fear, superstition, junk science, government corruption, propaganda.

By the end of the year 2020, experts had determined that tyranny, house arrest and forced poverty were the solutions to all problems...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

By the year 2020, scientists had determined that bad weather and viruses could be prevented via irrational fear, superstition, junk science, government corruption, propaganda.

By the end of the year 2020, experts had determined that tyranny, house arrest and forced poverty were the solutions to all problems...

Well, a could've told them that!!!,,, isn't that how the capital pyramid works?,,, chuck all the rubbish at the bottom and keep all the good stuff on show atop. ;)

• Like 1

GERMANY - yellow badges to identify the vaccinated. “I have been vaccinated.” In the center: the image of a syringe in signal red. Yes they really have done this. Maybe Hugo Boss to design the covid wardens outfits...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

GERMANY - yellow badges to identify the vaccinated. “I have been vaccinated.” In the center: the image of a syringe in signal red. Yes they really have done this. Maybe Hugo Boss to design the covid wardens outfits...

From a nation which has had a history of putting yellow badges onto civillians, can they not see the irony ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sweden have paused the use of the Moderna vaccine for those born 1991 and later until December 1st. This is because of the increase of heart inflammation and other heart associated side effects.

The Welsh Senedd covid pass vote last evening is intriguing.

A Tory MS, who had previously publicly stated he would vote against, failed to register his vote due to Zoom 'technical difficulties'. The Presiding Officer, Elin Jones, brushed it off and the motion passed 28 v 27. 

My initial reaction yesterday was 'shenanigans' to ensure it went through by Jones. However, after more research, 3 things came to light :

# Jones is Plaid Cymru and all other Plaid MSs voted against.

# If the vote had been 28 v 28, Jones had the casting vote and the rules state she would have had to vote against, the motion therefore falling.

# The Tory MS in question didn't think the vote was important enough to attend the Senedd in person, preferring instead to go on a jolly to Manchester.

I guess what you believe will be based on your view on the passes but personally, I smell a Tory rat who's on the payroll.

• Like 1