British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

If anyone was in any doubt as to the direction of travel of the Tory party the answer was in the goons in the audience waving their 'Build Back Better' placards after Johnson's speech.

Even if they were plants, they would only be there at the behest of the leadership.

NB : Johnson's speech was awful. Policy light and flim flam heavy.

• Like 1

It is clear from this bar plot that the frequency of myocarditis cases reported to VAERS has increased starting at the beginning of June. This is just shortly after the roll-out of injections into children aged 12-15 began. This is not going to end well...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:rolleyes:

They can't make up their minds. | Ivermectin COVID-19 Treatment Controversy  | Know Your Meme

There seems to be a narrative shift in Greece. The Minister of Health announced today, “The enemy is not the unvaccinated, the enemy is the coronavirus. There will be no further pressure on the unvaccinated. "It is not a philosophy that some are favoured and some are not."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

There seems to be a narrative shift in Greece. The Minister of Health announced today, “The enemy is not the unvaccinated, the enemy is the coronavirus. There will be no further pressure on the unvaccinated. "It is not a philosophy that some are favoured and some are not."

I wonder if the Acropolis does bed, breakfast and evening meal? 

• Haha 1

More proof that Sweden got it right...

FA9ytj6VgBI0LWp?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Head, Wall, Head, Wall, Wall ;)

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Calvin gets it...

..........and China Joe plagiarised it.

:D

• Like 1

Unsubstantiated claims from a whistle blower, but a matter of concern nontheless

EDIT : I deleted the links when I realised they were from rather distasteful right wing sites  but theres enough info there for anyone who wants to investigate further.

Edited by E I Addio

6 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Hasn't that been going on since the sixties?:unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Hasn't that been going on since the sixties?:unsure:

Maybe it has. I  dont know . Its not something I have previously concerned myself with. I thought the world might have moved on since Thalidomide. Maybe I was wrong.