British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „Ida Skibenes @ida skibenes Life is pretty much back to normal here in Norway. And we have no mask mandates, no vaccine mandate, no mandated social distancing. It's amazing how much freedom you get when you just listen to and follow the science“

• Like 3

Todays news seems to be that the results of the lateral flow test often don't coincide with follow up PCR tests and it is being reported as something new, as is the 'revelation' that a snotty nose might throw up a false positive because you may be suffering from one of the other coronoviruses that we've ignored for decades.

Not sure how that is news when our local NHS trust staff mostly gave up on the lateral flow test months ago because they only considered it to be 30% accurate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crumpet88 said:

I don't do pudding, you can have mine. :)

I wouldn't dare risk it,  thanks all the same  :o

1 hour ago, Vince said:

Todays news seems to be that the results of the lateral flow test often don't coincide with follow up PCR tests and it is being reported as something new, as is the 'revelation' that a snotty nose might throw up a false positive because you may be suffering from one of the other coronoviruses that we've ignored for decades.

It's all down to numbers and whether you believe

How many people die of the flu each year, on average?

According to data collected by the CDC from 2010 to 2020, the agency estimates that the flu has caused 12,000–52,000 deaths annually. During that time, the flu also caused 9 million–41 million illnesses, and 140,000–710,000 hospitalizations. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.  

Deaths in the US from Covid are around 718,000. And the world figure is 4,4 million. Even if you are generous and say that is 2 years it is way over the yearly figures

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It's all down to numbers and whether you believe

How many people die of the flu each year, on average?

According to data collected by the CDC from 2010 to 2020, the agency estimates that the flu has caused 12,000–52,000 deaths annually. During that time, the flu also caused 9 million–41 million illnesses, and 140,000–710,000 hospitalizations. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.  

Deaths in the US from Covid are around 718,000. And the world figure is 4,4 million. Even if you are generous and say that is 2 years it is way over the yearly figures

Also on the topic of Flu, I saw a report about a german hope of coming up with a one off Flu vaccine. No need for a new jab every year. Plus it is a nasal spray, if successful. So no jabs anyway

https://campus.uni-konstanz.de/en/science/a-general-influenza-vaccine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There was never a Pandemic. It's a PCR testing scam...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, E I Addio said:

You're not in   the Pudding Club then ?

B)

I went to the pudding club once, somewhere in the Midlands? Remember applauding each pudding into the room :D great night as I have a very sweet tooth! 

• Like 1

Don’t forget Haggis

Great chieftain o' the pudding-race!

according to Burns and he lived to the ripe old age of, er 39 I think :D which was probably very old in them days 

32 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Don’t forget Haggis

according to Burns and he lived to the ripe old age of, er 39 I think :D which was probably very old in them days 

Flu probably got him :shock:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Don’t forget Haggis

Don't knock Rabbie Burns,,, he was good at po-ims, mysterious scribblings!  :nono:

FBa1OwRXMA4USsp?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

FBa1OwRXMA4USsp?format=jpg&name=large

A think that is an old one, but,,, what I found very disturbing today whilst at 'boxing club', was lots of teenagers outside wearing masks while inside the 'little ninjas' were knocking hell out of stuff. ;)

• Haha 1