British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Romania should be sitting pretty seeing as they only have a low vaccination rate of around 33% . But things out of control and getting help from EU and Moldavia 

https://euobserver.com/tickers/153254

New Zealand and Australia thought the ''virus'' would magically disappear if they shut down their borders. The PCR testing scam is relentless however...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

New Zealand and Australia thought the ''virus'' would magically disappear if they shut down their borders. The PCR testing scam is relentless however...

The outbreak is increasingly hitting young people, with 12 people in hospital under the age of 39. The highest number of new cases on Tuesday came from the youngest age groups – those aged under 39 – which also have the lowest vaccination rates.

• Thanks 1

The government's top priorities are Covid and Climate Change. How strange...

• Haha 1

Ted Cruz gets owned for going on about Australia :rofl:

Nearly 70,000 Texans have tragically died from COVID. There have been zero deaths in the Territory. Did you know that?" he wrote.  

You know nothing about us," he added. "And if you stand against a life-saving vaccine, then you sure as hell don't stand with Australia. I love Texas (go Longhorns), but when it comes to COVID, I'm glad we're nothing like you."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/577228-australian-politician-on-cruz-vaccines-we-dont-need-your-lectures-mate%3famp

• Like 1

Another Good Officer Signing Out...

Over 18 months of lies and deception, and still going strong...

• Like 1

When I pointed this out a year ago, people laughed. All apologies accepted.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Crumpet88 said:

Less capacity = easier to claim it's overwhelmed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crematoria need gas to function.

Remember those Government tenders last year?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crumpet88 said:

When I pointed out all those promises about spending on the NHS after Brexit we’re rubbish people laughed a few years ago. I don’t expect apologies because I know those people have no sense. They don’t want to believe the truth, but rather get their info from Godfrey Bloom, Laurence Fox and Dr. Simone Gold

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 3

Some of us have realised this isn't about health...

• Like 2

I hope you have. They are after you. No wonder you lot don't sleep well at night

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „If Fox News treated everything like the vaccine: "A Kentucky man has died in a car accident. He was wearing his seatbelt, which raises questions about their effectiveness and whether the federal government has curtailed freedom too much. PATRIOTS WILL RESIST SEATBELT TYRANNY!" @brianklaas“