British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The two Balkan countries have the lowest vaccination rates across the bloc, and the epidemiological situation is getting out of control again. Our reporters in Sofia and Bucharest analyse the reasons behind the failure of both countries to tackle the pandemic.  

The role of unconvinced Bulgarian doctors 

Bulgaria ranked second in the EU in terms of COVID-19-related-deaths in the last month and last in terms of vaccination – only 21% of Bulgarians are fully vaccinated against the virus. 

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/why-bulgaria-and-romania-failed-in-covid-mission/

On 10/25/2021 at 3:47 PM, Blupanther said:

3 pictures 1 word...SCAM

One word for you....obsession :D

1 hour ago, Crumpet88 said:

A & E is also being swamped because people cant get GP appointments and so are told to go to A & E instead 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

"At the moment the hospital is completely full. It has 540 beds - 490 patients in the department and 50 patients in the intensive care unit," said Roman Mironov, deputy chief physician at a hospital in Volzhskiy, 900 km (550 miles) southeast of Moscow.

"Most of them - 98-99% - are not vaccinated," he told Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-puts-onus-regional-leaders-step-up-covid-fight-2021-10-26/

• Haha 2

Four weeks after ending all restrictions, new COVID cases per capita are lower in Sweden than in ANY other European country, with a per capita death rate 17% below the EU average. Covid experts said Sweden got it all wrong...

COP26.

# No Xi.

# No Putin.

# No HRH.

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

My MP.

He's a supercilious tw*t.

And if lobbying for a company doing COVID testing whilst an MP isn't bad enough, he's using the suicide of his wife as a sob story.

And when all else fails, fall back on the 'Shaggy' defence. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just thinking out loud…if I experience the side effect of “Sudden death,” not sure I’m going to be able to report it as directed...B)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Just thinking out loud…if I experience the side effect of “Sudden death,” not sure I’m going to be able to report it as directed...B)

So,,, are they saying that dying by sudden death is a side effect and, is it on the label, or even on the telly?

It's just like a lucky dip, innit?,,,

Vaccine Roulette. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

Ahhh so when COP26 is about to finish. How predictable these tyrants are...

• Thanks 1