British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Do any Politicians ever consider some of us don’t want to be kept safe. Life is about risks. Safe is for sooks and losers...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Do any Politicians ever consider some of us don’t want to be kept safe. Life is about risks. Safe is for sooks and losers...

Life is not all about you, or you would be allowed to drive as fast as you like without even taking a test. It doesn't even need a second to think about for normal people

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well, at least we want to be treated like adults and given the facts rather than the spin so we can make our own minds up.

Imagine how many old people might not have gone food shopping had they been told from the outset that the virus primarily kills them rather than “does not discriminate”!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Imagine how many old people might not have gone food shopping had they been told from the outset that the virus primarily kills them rather than “does not discriminate”!

Can you give us a figure ? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were warned many times...

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

still waiting for Mark246 to get back with an answer, as well...........

No need for an answer, you posted a link which shows the vaccine is ineffective, which I and many others already knew. What did you think you posted ? 

11 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

No need for an answer, you posted a link which shows the vaccine is ineffective, which I and many others already knew. What did you think you posted ? 

No the vaccine is effective or why would around 60 % in the Netherlands and around 90% in the US in ICU's be unvaccinated. As i said, if you know of a vaccine that is 100% effective tells us. I think you deflection answers my question

From Sweden In August, 82 per cent of Covid patients in intensive care were not vaccinated against the virus, figures from the Swedish intensive care registry show

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

No the vaccine is effective or why would around 60 % in the Netherlands and around 90% in the US in ICU's be unvaccinated. As i said, if you know of a vaccine that is 100% effective tells us. I think you deflection answers my question

From Sweden In August, 82 per cent of Covid patients in intensive care were not vaccinated against the virus, figures from the Swedish intensive care registry show

If you wish to be argumentative for the sake of it carry on.

Your figures do not reflect the numbers on the Swedish health pages accessible on the Internet on 1177

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

Your figures do not reflect the numbers on the Swedish health pages accessible on the Internet on 1177

This is a discussion forum and the thread is to discuss this topic. You and a few others jump in with a flippant comment and can't back anything up.

I have given a few figures

Here is another from germany, where one media outlet asked a number of hospitals about the ratio r vaccinated and unvaccinated. Two thirds of the hospitalisations were unvaccinated. But in the Intensive station it was around 70%

Befragt wurden die zehn bettenreichsten Kliniken Mitteldeutschlands. Sieben Häuser (Universitätsklinikum  Halle, Klinikum St. Georg Leipzig, Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus Dresden, SRH Wald-Klinikum Gera, Klinikum Chemnitz, Helios Klinikum Erfurt, Universitätsklinikum Leipzig) haben geantwortet, diese Zahlen wurden ausgewertet.

Mehr als zwei Drittel an Covid19-Erkrankte in den Kliniken ungeimpft

Ergebnis: Am 4. November lagen insgesamt 297 Patienten mit Covid-19 in den sieben Krankenhäusern. Davon hatten 209 not vaccinated und 88 vaccinated. Diese Zahlen legen zwei Schlüsse nahe: Mehr als zwei Drittel und damit das Gros der Betroffen in den Kliniken hatte sich – aus welchen Gründen auch immer – nicht impfen lassen und war an Corona zumindest so schwer erkrankt, dass eine Einlieferung nötig wurde.

Die zweite Schlussfolgerung: Fast ein Drittel der Corona-Patienten kam trotz Impfung ins Krankenhaus. Dieser Wert bestätigt sich auch, wenn man auf die Zahlen von Patienten auf den Corona-Intensivstationen schaut. Von den insgesamt 64 schwer kranken Corona-Patienten haben immerhin 17 (vaccinated) eine vollständige Impfung!

https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/deutschland/panorama/corona-krankenhaus-vollstaendig-geimpft-anteil-100.html

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

This is a discussion forum and the thread is to discuss this topic. You and a few others jump in with a flippant comment and can't back anything up.

Flippant comments ? all I write on here is what I know, personally, to be the truth.

The comment on your poor taste post about the health care worker was based on the information in the article. The vaccine is not working, if that is 1% or 100% it doesn't matter. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

Flippant comments ? all I write on here is what I know, personally, to be the truth.

The comment on your poor taste post about the health care worker was based on the information in the article. The vaccine is not working, if that is 1% or 100% it doesn't matter. 

Plus of course in Hawaii

And of course in Hawaii since the vaccine roll out around 97% of deaths have been the unvaccinated

Yes, of course what you know isn't backed up by any stats, so flippant comment. Rather like looking out of the window for evidence. I don't see anyone dropping down dead out of my window, but neither do i see anyone being stabbed or shot either.......

Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people

SINGAPORE - Unvaccinated seniors - who make up about 1.5 per cent of the total population - accounted for two-thirds of Covid-19 deaths and intensive care unit (ICU) cases in the past 28 days.

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

That's what he does, he stalks every thread posting argumentative BS. Just ignore him, don't feed the troll...:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

That's what he does, he stalks every thread posting argumentative BS. Just ignore him, don't feed the troll...:)

Posting facts that can be disproved if they are wrong, like around 90% of the stuff you post turns out to be. B)

• Like 2