British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Public Health & Medical Professionals for Transparency:

Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data.

• Like 1

Follow the science...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Swindonseptet said:

You decide for yourself DC as the report says it depends on how you choose to view the figures

It says 5 have been confirmed in 9 months and let's hope that figure hasn't risen much in recent weeks, if you choose to believe its 1645 then fair enough

That’s exactly the problem.

It shouldn’t be up to me or any reader to decide whether the government’s website is telling us there have been 1,645 deaths from vaccines or 5.

It should be crystal clear what the procedure is for investigating them and there should be monthly updates, not two sets of figures which clearly contradict each other and for which there is no proper explanation.

Does obfuscation suit the government?

• Like 1

Because nothing else matters...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Despite their best efforts to terrorise us once more with Omicron, 'with Covid' deaths are falling, not rising...

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

That’s exactly the problem.

It shouldn’t be up to me or any reader to decide whether the government’s website is telling us there have been 1,645 deaths from vaccines or 5.

It should be crystal clear what the procedure is for investigating them and there should be monthly updates, not two sets of figures which clearly contradict each other and for which there is no proper explanation.

Does obfuscation suit the government?

I can read the figures clearly, sorry if you are having difficulty

8 minutes ago, Swindonseptet said:

I can read the figures clearly, sorry if you are having difficulty

Well, let’s test your sense of superiority:

as the 1,645 deaths have been reported during nine months of the vaccination programme how many of them have been investigated, by whom and what conclusion has been reached?

19 hours ago, iris123 said:

The other, is that only the guest got infected, but none of the staff did. Which could prove that wearing masks is very effective against the variant if it proves to be a danger 

Any proof that the staff wore masks, it is not in any of the newspaper reports in Sweden?

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, let’s test your sense of superiority:

as the 1,645 deaths have been reported during nine months of the vaccination programme how many of them have been investigated, by whom and what conclusion has been reached?

Don't get tetchy I never said anything about superiority, I read it differently to you rather than trying to convince me why not write to the ONS author and ask her, its free choice how people read results, happily post the link again though.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine

14 hours ago, iris123 said:

It tells you about Africa, because that is what i was discussing when you jumped in. Seems fairly straight forward. If you want to discuss something else, then jump in on someone who is talking about that

So i have opened up the discussion, that's what happens when you discuss things

you are criticising African governments for not being able to produce accurate figures, so we should ignore them, i opened the discussion further by saying we have a government that can produce accurate figures but wont, so we should also ignore them, or at least take them with a massive pinch of salt

as for jumping in, do you not want people to discuss your posts?, if not just tell everyone to ignore them

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crumpet88 said:

we have already lost 32,000 care home workers to add the 100,000 vacancies that were already there

if the government were worried about hospital patients they would have brought in the same rules for NHS staff as care home staff, that is sacked in November this year if they weren't double jabbed, but to do that would have caused massive problems over the winter period

also they might be able say that once the winter problems have gone by April, that NHS staff don't need to be vaccinated at all 

After all its not like the government has a track record of U turns is it

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Swindonseptet said:

Don't get tetchy I never said anything about superiority, I read it differently to you rather than trying to convince me why not write to the ONS author and ask her, its free choice how people read results, happily post the link again though.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine

Can you not just answer the questions I have asked?

“as the 1,645 deaths have been reported during nine months of the vaccination programme how many of them have been investigated, by whom and what conclusion has been reached?”

Or do you admit that those questions have not be answered in the bulletin?

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Am starting to think, (well a say starting to, when a have done for a while),,, that masks are to stop folk chatting to each other. It seems as if folk are wearing a mask, they just look at each other and carry on. Whereas without a mask you can see a smile and a chat might brighten up your day. Dunno what they will do about outside the school's tho, they just stand around gassing for ages,,, many a time when I do the drop off, a take the dog for a 3 mile walk and, when a get back, tha still standing around gossiping!!!,,, why don't they just go home and twit-face each other? FFS. ;)

It's more about seeing how compliant people will be

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Two German footballers collapse after match...frequent rare events. :rolleyes:

That sounds concerning, but unfortunately that article seems to be behind a paywall and I can't find any other sources for the news. I'm sure others will appear later.

I do note, though, that Berliner AK had to cancel a match a few weeks ago as a large number of the squad and training staff had tested positive for covid.

It'll be interesting to hear whether these players were ones who had just recently recovered from covid.

Edit - It seems both players had recently recovered from covid and the team had played 4 matches in 11 days as they did catch-up after the cancelled match.

https://www.rbb24.de/sport/beitrag/2021/12/fussball-regionalliga-nordost-berliner-ak-spieler-kollabiert-auswaertsspiel-jena-corona.html

Edited by HenryW
  • Like 1