British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

It's more about seeing how compliant people will be

Yeah, something like that,,, we are frequently reminded to, drop the kids at the gate and go, pick them up and go!!! and not to hang around socializing, keeping in the loop with Emmerdale or whatever, bottle necking to school gate!!!

So, a thinks its gonna take longer than first thought, or even not ever at all. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

So GP's are too busy to diagnose people with cancer, but they have got all the time in the world to administer a Covid booster for cold, hard cash. How lovely for them...

• Like 4

The variants are as fake as the virus itself. They are all sequenced on a computer based on non-isolated genetic material that could have originated from anywhere. Genome sequencing of viruses is a scam, and the reason why the 'vaxxines' contain no remnants of the virus it is supposed to be fighting...

2 hours ago, The Third Man said:

if not just tell everyone to ignore them

That would be very advisable:t:

• Like 1

From the CDC website: "There is no vaccine to protect you against human coronaviruses and there are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human coronaviruses. Most people with common human coronavirus illness will recover on their own."

Love that they say, “This is different than COVID” and then list all the common symptoms of COVID. :D   

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

• Haha 1

Just now, Crumpet88 said:

From the CDC website: "There is no vaccine to protect you against human coronaviruses and there are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human coronaviruses. Most people with common human coronavirus illness will recover on their own."

Love that they say, “This is different than COVID” and then list all the common symptoms of COVID. :D   

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

I don’t love how they say that, it’s “different FROM”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DC2 said:

Can you not just answer the questions I have asked?

“as the 1,645 deaths have been reported during nine months of the vaccination programme how many of them have been investigated, by whom and what conclusion has been reached?”

Or do you admit that those questions have not be answered in the bulletin?

The question is answered in the bulletin, and how was reached and by whom, no idea what you want me to say other than I could copy paste it again but that would be pointless, move on DC I really can't help you sorry.

8 hours ago, The Third Man said:

So i have opened up the discussion, that's what happens when you discuss things

you are criticising African governments for not being able to produce accurate figures, so we should ignore them, i opened the discussion further by saying we have a government that can produce accurate figures but wont, so we should also ignore them, or at least take them with a massive pinch of salt

as for jumping in, do you not want people to discuss your posts?, if not just tell everyone to ignore them

I have already made it clear on a number of ocassions, and i even think once specifically to you, that i only generally look at excess mortality for the very reason that they can put a certain death down to what they want. It is the total that for me at least counts. 

Plus i didn't say, we should ignore African stats, i said i don't take them to seriously

Think that has explained things (possibly for the second time )

As i said before, i am not interested in your attempts at point scoring and would be quite happy if you ignore me 

Simples

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blupanther said:

The variants are as fake as the virus itself. They are all sequenced on a computer based on non-isolated genetic material that could have originated from anywhere. Genome sequencing of viruses is a scam, and the reason why the 'vaxxines' contain no remnants of the virus it is supposed to be fighting...

Thought we had this from Crumpet, proved her wrong and she went off into hiding again, last week, but hey ho

Valneva is a European biotechnology company developing an inactivated virus vaccine, made of the live virus through chemical inactivation. This is a traditional vaccine technology, used for 60-70 years, with established methods and high level of safety. Most of the flu vaccines and many childhood vaccines use this technology. This is currently the only inactivated vaccine candidate in clinical trials against COVID-19 in Europe.

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Despite their best efforts to terrorise us once more with Omicron, 'with Covid' deaths are falling, not rising...

As DC2 quite rightly stated, if Omicron is a problem, we won't see it on your graph for another week or two.....after a couple of years of this, maybe yu would have got that far  ?

FFxpcaLXEAMkhrm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1