British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

40 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I have already made it clear on a number of ocassions, and i even think once specifically to you, that i only generally look at excess mortality for the very reason that they can put a certain death down to what they want. It is the total that for me at least counts. 

Plus i didn't say, we should ignore African stats, i said i don't take them to seriously

Think that has explained things (possibly for the second time )

As i said before, i am not interested in your attempts at point scoring and would be quite happy if you ignore me 

Simples

i actually suggested you ignore the people who don't agree with you, that way you don't have to explain your opinions

So you only look at one set of figures to make decisions, not at the full range of statistics, not the best form of analysis

i am not trying to point score, i am making an attempt at discussion, but the way you seem to avoid discussions is to either insult people or accuse them of disagreeing with you because they only want to point score

i think this matter needs bringing to a conclusion now as i will obviously not get a reply to my question, but i wont ignore you, if i need to clarify one of your many statements of supposed fact you make i will ask

2 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

i actually suggested you ignore the people who don't agree with you, that way you don't have to explain your opinions

So you only look at one set of figures to make decisions, not at the full range of statistics, not the best form of analysis

i am not trying to point score, i am making an attempt at discussion, but the way you seem to avoid discussions is to either insult people or accuse them of disagreeing with you because they only want to point score

i think this matter needs bringing to a conclusion now as i will obviously not get a reply to my question, but i wont ignore you, if i need to clarify one of your many statements of supposed fact you make i will ask

What is the point of looking at stats that are obviously flawed ?

Although we do have a group that keep telling us the tests are flawed, then when it suits them post graphs of cases........B) And you never question that. I see right through you

39 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

FFxpcaLXEAMkhrm?format=jpg&name=large

Very true, all dictators start with low level things, and as they get ignored / accepted they increase the intensity, when that gets ignored they increase it again, that is what happened in Germany before the war, not that i am saying the present eroding of freedoms will end in the same way, but we are on a very slippery slope

• Thanks 2

Protect the children...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, iris123 said:

Although we do have a group that keep telling us the tests are flawed, then when it suits them post graphs of cases........B) And you never question that. I see right through you

the tests are flawed, everyone knows that, but that is what the government are basing their figures on, we are all know that are false positives in there, as we all know that the number of deaths is inflated because of the way they are collected,

Are you saying that isn't true?

• Thanks 1

As it was, these new strict rules about non vaccinated not being allowed to take part in society was put to the test again today, as i travelled arund North Germany on a number of trains for 3+ hours today. Not one single check on vaccination status. Most of the shops i went into were checking though, but Woolworths for one wasn't......Around 80% of people in the mask wearing zone were wearing masks

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Protect the children...

its not about protecting the children, its about potentially sacrificing the children to protect the adults

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

The only thing you see is a trolls rear end when you look in the mirror. :D

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

its not about protecting the children, its about potentially sacrificing the children to protect the adults

Adults that agree with that are complete scrum bags...

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Third Man said:

the tests are flawed, everyone knows that, but that is what the government are basing their figures on, we are all know that are false positives in there, as we all know that the number of deaths is inflated because of the way they are collected,

Are you saying that isn't true?

For the third time, i tend to look at the actual number of deaths and not particularly at cases at all. If you want to discuss cases then talk to someone who is......

I picked up on the cases from SA because they predicted it would rocket and that is what happened. But whether they done that on purpose, who knows ? But they have been saying as far as they can see there is no need to panic. As i have posted a couple of times one or two experts are saying it could be a good thing to have a variant that is very infectious, but not danerous. Then we can end this whole blooming thread

Anyway, the group at the wacky Races tell us Bill gates is behind the whole thing and he stated it will end in a few weeks time. I hope for one that at least this is correct

4 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

The only thing you see is a trolls rear end when you look in the mirror. :D

I see you can't ever discuss a single thing. Post and run.......what about this ? Any comment ?

• VLA2001 is a Vero-cell based, highly-purified inactivated whole virus vaccine candidate.
  • VLA2001 is currently the only whole virus, inactivated, adjuvanted vaccine candidate in clinical trials against COVID-19 in Europe.
  • The inactivated vaccine is a traditional and proven approach that has been used for decades.

This is what the UK armed forces wear to protect themselves from biological agents (viruses). But I'm sure your piece of cloth will work just as well...:rofl:

• Haha 1

Lets all clap the unemployed care workers...

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Protect the children...

Interesting that they are only suspending the batch, but continuing to vaccinate

Also interesting that 4 adults died from the Vero Cell vaccine. An old style inactivated virus vaccine, i guess from China

Edited by iris123

Have you worked out what the commies on SAGE really want yet. The WHO say there have been NO reported deaths anywhere from Moronic. Its not about a virus...

• Haha 1