British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well, that's quite handy isn't it? As long covid probably covers every ailment known to mankind. There's probably only a handful of folk on the planet that have never had a coronavirus at one stage in they're existence. So the test will find something, if your looking for it, so can be put down as a past infection maybe?,,, but definitely not anything to do with any new, untested stuff that folk can't get enough of!

It's all quite handy isn't it ?

Someone posts about cold weather causing heart attacks and blood clots and say's that is quite handy. Something you seem to agree with, when this has been connected for years, not just now. Same as with young people dropping down dead suddenly from heart attacks. Athletes dropping down dead suddenly....you all seem to think that is 'quite handy', when it has happened all the time.

My sister is double jabbed and caught Covid, was in hospital for a few days and has been off work for a month and is still off sick for another week at least. Think 13th December. Never happened before, but she is i admit in the at risk group being over weight and diabetic.

But it is fairly obvious that the group have no real idea on how often these things happened before, and seem to have no inclination to even look.....just post their fake news and get the lackies to like it and accept it also without thinking or looking to see if it is true

So there are a lot of things that are 'quite handy' for both sides

Edited by iris123
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

A promise from any Government is just a lie that hasn't happened yet.

Corrected for accuracy :D

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It's all quite handy isn't it ?

Someone posts about cold weather causing heart attacks and blood clots and say's that is quite handy. Something you seem to agree with, when this has been connected for years, not just now. Same as with young people dropping down dead suddenly from heart attacks. Athletes dropping down dead suddenly....you all seem to think that is 'quite handy', when it has happened all the time.

My sister is double jabbed and caught Covid, was in hospital for a few days and has been off work for a month and is still off sick for another week at least. Think 13th December. Never happened before, but she is i admit in the at risk group being over weight and diabetic.

But it is fairly obvious that the group have no real idea on how often these things happened before, and seem to have no inclination to even look.....just post their fake news and get the lackies to like it and accept it also without thinking or looking to see if it is true

So there are a lot of things that are 'quite handy' for both sides

Think you've missed the point again, it's not quite handy that folk are suffering from this. Its 'quite handy' if everyone's ills can/possibly be linked to a previous coronavirus infection, leaving the 'new stuff' with a squeaky clean image. But as you say, not everyone looks. If folk look out they're window and in the street, what do they see? Many folk live in they're own bubble and look after they're own world. No room to worry about others. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Think you've missed the point again, it's not quite handy that folk are suffering from this. Its 'quite handy' if everyone's ills can/possibly be linked to a previous coronavirus infection, leaving the 'new stuff' with a squeaky clean image. But as you say, not everyone looks. If folk look out they're window and in the street, what do they see?

I see snow. Does that mean the world isn't getting warmer ? You could think that is proof if you don't look at the statistics showing it is. Looking out of the window gives you a very narrow view of the world

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

I see snow. Does that mean the world isn't getting warmer ? You could think that is proof if you don't look at the statistics showing it is. Looking out of the window gives you a very narrow view of the world

When a went to college, my environmental studies lecturer suggested that we were heading for an other ice-age, we may not see it,,, but within Earths history cycles he said it wasn't too far away, possibly within decade's.

• Like 2

FFP2 masks give very good protection in enclosed areas say's a study from the German Max Planck Instutute

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Goettinger-Studie-FFP2-Masken-bieten-hohen-Schutz-vor-Corona,corona9454.html

Found an english version

https://www.mpg.de/17916867/coronavirus-masks-risk-protection

Edited by iris123

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

When a went to college, my environmental studies lecturer suggested that we were heading for an other ice-age, we may not see it,,, but within Earths history cycles he said it wasn't too far away, possibly within decade's.

I assume you went to college quite a few decades ago and the temperatures are still rising.......

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I assume you went to college quite a few decades ago and the temperatures are still rising.......

No, finished college in 2011.

Has anyone seen the public information film currently on TV?

It shows a lot of people in a room, they all have Covid and when they breathe, talk and cough lots of black virus particles come out and float in the air.

Now, I thought the next scene would show them all wearing masks and how the number of particles was dramatically reduced - (although how could it be).

But, no, the next scene showed the window being opened and the particles magically floating out!  (Obviously not a winter day with a gale blowing in).

So is it masks or draughts that are the panacea?  

And could not mask-wearing in trains and supermarkets be replaced by better air circulation?

And why would anyone wear a mask outdoors or be told they can be outdoors for no more than an hour?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

No, finished college in 2011.

Ok. So....

The decadal global land and ocean surface average temperature anomaly for 2011–2020 was the warmest decade on record for the globe, with a surface global temperature of +0.82°C (+1.48°F) above the 20th century average.

Ok. So....

The decadal global land and ocean surface average temperature anomaly for 2011–2020 was the warmest decade on record for the globe, with a surface global temperature of +0.82°C (+1.48°F) above the 20th century average.

Aye, reeto,,, its probably caused by aeroplanes or folk jumping around a lot getting excited. Ya body moving can generate some heat you know, too much sport. ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Has anyone seen the public information film currently on TV?

It shows a lot of people in a room, they all have Covid and when they breathe, talk and cough lots of black virus particles come out and float in the air.

Now, I thought the next scene would show them all wearing masks and how the number of particles was dramatically reduced - (although how could it be).

But, no, the next scene showed the window being opened and the particles magically floating out!  (Obviously not a winter day with a gale blowing in).

So is it masks or draughts that are the panacea?  

And could not mask-wearing in trains and supermarkets be replaced by better air circulation?

And why would anyone wear a mask outdoors or be told they can be outdoors for no more than an hour?

Well i know last winter in Hamburg the schools and colleges had to open the windows every 20 minutes or so for 5 minutes or so. Something like that. I know my son and daughter had to sit there in jacket and scarf etc.....

As it goes a Virologist stated as long as they weren't packed and a good distance remained, he saw no problem with holding Xmas markets outside. But still plenty have been closed by the local politicians. And yesterday in Lübeck they have a mask mandate zone where you have to wear the masks on the streets, which is also really against any science. Plenty of police and one spoke to my girlfriend who had her mask down under her nose or chin

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Aye, reeto,,, its probably caused by aeroplanes or folk jumping around a lot getting excited. Ya body moving can generate some heat you know, too much sport. ;)

Yes and seeing as we weren't allowed out or do much excercise or fly off into the blue yonder last year why didn't the temperature drop ? Asking for a friend

Yes and seeing as we weren't allowed out or do much excercise or fly off into the blue yonder last year why didn't the temperature drop ? Asking for a friend

No idea, but it's cold here atm.

Maybe folk stuck in the house with the heating blasting? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond