Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

Didn't this happen ? I must admit they should do more and take away peoples choice. But i think this is the plan anyway, if i have understood things correctly. And some want a riot

The government is poised to announce a ban on junk food advertising online and before 9pm on TV from 2023, as Boris Johnson looks to deliver on his pledge to tackle the UK’s growing obesity crisis.

The new measures, which will be some of the toughest marketing restrictions in the world, will heavily impact the more than £600m spent by brands on all food advertising online and on TV annually.

 

The 9pm pre-watershed ban on advertising TV products deemed to be high in fat, salt and sugar (HFSS) could cost TV broadcasters such as ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky more than £200m a year in revenue.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Oh you watched one of the programmes on tv discussing this ? I have also seen quite a lot. Plenty of newspaper articles and magazines full of this stuff. You don't live too far from DC2 . Maybe you could send him one. He doesn't seem to think they exist. Ta muchy

Unless it was on 'HOW' a dunno?

A think me and DC2 are probably poles apart,,, would've thought you are more akin to they're level. :t:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Unless it was on 'HOW' a dunno?

A think me and DC2 are probably poles apart,,, would've thought you are more akin to they're level:t:

Doesn't make sense to me, sorry :blink: 

Share this post


Link to post
The Nuremberg Code (1947).. this was to prevent Human Experimentation and forced medication...
Image

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Didn't this happen ? I must admit they should do more and take away peoples choice. But i think this is the plan anyway, if i have understood things correctly. And some want a riot

The government is poised to announce a ban on junk food advertising online and before 9pm on TV from 2023, as Boris Johnson looks to deliver on his pledge to tackle the UK’s growing obesity crisis.

The new measures, which will be some of the toughest marketing restrictions in the world, will heavily impact the more than £600m spent by brands on all food advertising online and on TV annually.

 

The 9pm pre-watershed ban on advertising TV products deemed to be high in fat, salt and sugar (HFSS) could cost TV broadcasters such as ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky more than £200m a year in revenue.


Ah, 2023.  :rolleyes:

Why not ban cereals from being targeted at children if they contain more than 5% sugar?

Or indeed make 5% the limit for all cereals so people can see the amount of sugar they need to add to get their sugar high?  

That would be one of the easiest ways of drawing it to people’s attention and encouraging them to cut down.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DC2 said:


Ah, 2023.  :rolleyes:

Why not ban cereals from being targeted at children if they contain more than 5% sugar?

Or indeed make 5% the limit for all cereals so people can see the amount of sugar they need to add to get their sugar high?  

That would be one of the easiest ways of drawing it to people’s attention and encouraging them to cut down.

It does seem like plenty of discussions have been going on and not sure how you missed them all, but i would have thought a government ban on tv junk food ads wuld have also caused quite a bit of exposure in the media. But like some say, the problem isn't seen if you turn off the tv or don't read the right pages in the papers

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/3/2021 at 3:31 PM, DC2 said:

It could be a while, apparently your peers, Toto, Diamondboy and Chris4G are still mulling over the awkward content that involves words and numbers.  :D

And your peers, Blupants, Crumpet & Co are still posting bollox after bollox.....and you're still 'liking' some of it.  I know what camp I'd rather be in.

Share this post


Link to post

The Sunday Times is doing its bit to demonize people and divide families. Uncle Bill is getting his monies worth...

Image

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seems it is not all as relaxed and happy in Sweden as Mark246 and Blu like to make out 

Three men who did not have a vaccine passport threatened to shoot a guard when they were denied entry to a nightclub in Trollhättan.

The men then left the scene by car and none of them have been arrested so far.

One of the men is also said to have thrown a kind of pole at the guard's stomach, according to a witness to the incident.

- This is information that we received, but when the police arrived at the scene, the man did not want to participate in a report, says Hans-Jörgen Ostler, press spokesperson for Police Region West.

 

A 20-year-old man tried last night to get into a nightclub at Möllevången in Malmö with a fake covid passport.

Quarrels broke out when the guards denied the 20-year-old the door and police were sent to the scene.

- We go there and handle two people who messed up. One of them is suspected of trying to enter the nightclub with another person's covidpass, says police spokesperson Evelina Olsson.

The man is now suspected of misusing documents.

Share this post


Link to post

Jönköping County cancels all Christmas parties and due to that many have canceled their Christmas tables. Ullinge Wärdshus received 200 cancellations after the message came, reports P4 Jönköping .

Owner Martin Baum says it is positive to prevent the infection from spreading, but he says he wishes it would not hit the county's restaurants.

- Somehow you get pissed, because you are once again designated as the ultimate source of infection, he says, and continues:

- It is presented as if a Christmas table is the most dangerous thing there is. At the same time, I wonder if the region forbids its employees to take a bus or go to Ullared? I do not think they do, but going to a restaurant seems very dangerous.

The region has decided on canceled Christmas parties to reduce the risk of the spread of infection.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The Sunday Times is doing its bit to demonize people and divide families. Uncle Bill is getting his monies worth...

Image

Do i detect a slow realisation, that rather the vaccinted being the targets it is the unvaccinated ? I have smelt your panic and fear and seen you trying to turn the tables for months now. But you can't hide it from us. Points make prizes on the Shining Path and it looks like you have won the booby prize and will be off digging salt

At least you and Wolfie are already pretty good at digging holes :rofl:

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well i never...

 

 

I can only conclude the unfinished sentence should read.....well i never even bothered to read the article, because the basis is, not enough people have been vaccianted 

Tim Bierley, pharma campaigner at Global Justice Now, said pharmaceutical companies “knew that grotesque levels of vaccine inequality would create prime conditions for new variants to emerge.”

“They let Covid-19 spread unabated in low and middle-income countries. And now the same pharma execs and shareholders are making a killing from a crisis they helped to create. It’s utterly obscene,” he said.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iris123 said:

It does seem like plenty of discussions have been going on and not sure how you missed them all, but i would have thought a government ban on tv junk food ads wuld have also caused quite a bit of exposure in the media. But like some say, the problem isn't seen if you turn off the tv or don't read the right pages in the papers

I can assure you that of the 3,000 BBC news reports that I have watched on Covid I haven’t seen a single one focusing on its link with obesity.

And never before, during or after the nightly presentation of cases, deaths and vaccination statistics has there ever been a single statistic relating to the number of Covid deaths that involved obesity.

Nevertheless, continue to plough your lone furrow of denial. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy