jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The Government wants central control of the :

# Drugs supply.

# Alcohol supply.

# Tobacco supply.

And eventually of the :

# Food supply.

The smoking ban in pubs and Johnson's 10 year drugs plan are just the start.

Wakey, wakey.

Edited by Wolfsbane

46 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Flattening the curve with vaccine passports in Germany and France…

Plus I guess that is exactly what happens when you have a vaccine pass. The unvaccinated are forced to get tested more to take part in certain things. As I mentioned it was less than two weeks since it was controlled at the workplace, so all unvaccinated workers have to get tested more. And now we seem to have plateaued out for the past few days. But they are saying that could be because certain areas are up to capacity and can’t keep up with all those who want a test

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The Government wants central control of the :

# Drugs supply.

# Alcohol supply.

# Tobacco supply.

And eventually of the :

# Food supply.

The smoking ban in pubs and Johnson's 10 year drugs plan are just the start.

Wakey, wakey.

They have control of everything. They didn’t need all of this. Look out of your window, as they say

Wakey, wakey

Plus, i am not sure why they want to control the tobacco supply then ban smoking in pubs, unless you mean they want the country to be healthier ?

Bill Gates wants the world to be healthier, so he can cut the population ? Is that the plan ?

Edited by iris123

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences' expert group estimates that between 50,000 and 100,000 people have probably been affected by long-term covid in Sweden, reports Vetenskapsradion .

Jan Nilsson, member of the expert group and professor of cardiovascular research at Lund University, thinks that care has failed to take care of those who have received long-term covid.

- Yes, this has not worked well at all. The health service was very late in picking up these problems, he tells the radio.

That would be about 30% of the population by DC2's reckoning :rofl:

Edited by iris123

Vaccine passports are the precursor to digital ID wallets. And this digital ID system gives unelected globalists, the richest of the rich, the power to cut your access to funds, health care, travel, food, or anything else whenever they please. This has always been the end game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Vaccine passports are the precursor to digital ID wallets. And this digital ID system gives unelected globalists, the richest of the rich, the power to cut your access to funds, health care, travel, food, or anything else whenever they please. This has always been the end game. 

Ok and so tthose without one will just be allowed to carry on as usual i guess ? That is your tactic ? I mean i guess yu aren't that botered, seeing as you moved from a fairly liberal western country to the middle east. Well known for ooman rights

20 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Will it stop the salad dodgers phoning just eat?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ok and so tthose without one will just be allowed to carry on as usual i guess ? That is your tactic ? I mean i guess yu aren't that botered, seeing as you moved from a fairly liberal western country to the middle east. Well known for ooman rights

What is being said is that everyone will have one, there will be no choice, at the moment i can limit the number of people who know where i am, don't use credit cards and the like

If i have to log in every time i go into a shop or any building then everyone can be checked on  24 hours a day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

What is being said is that everyone will have one, there will be no choice, at the moment i can limit the number of people who know where i am, don't use credit cards and the like

If i have to log in every time i go into a shop or any building then everyone can be checked on  24 hours a day 

So,,, maybe folk that get upto no good or go places they shouldn't might not agree with it.

Will it find out if you go to speedway?,,, cos atm only others that go to speedway, know you go to speedway!  ;)

It's the politics of brute-force submission.

Edited by Crumpet88

57 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

End game of whom? I'm interested to know who's coordinating all of this and has managed to get the leaders around the world on board.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

That is coming anyway.....you now have supermarkets where you have to use a card to get in i think. Certianly i was surprised the last time i was in London the amount of places you had to pay by card instead of using cash. I was also surprised earlier on the bus to see an ad for a childrens climbing park which said 'no cash' on the ad......i think here next year there will be no more paper tickets for the trains etc. This has been coming for a while and they didn't need Covid. In fact one of the more advanced countries is Sweden and they supposedly have less Covid restrictions

And all of that without the old answer of, they can track you with your phone for years now......

There is even an ad on one of the local radio stations telling potential customers to use their digital service, so you can reach the people you want, whether it be people who live in a certain area or bicycle riders etc.....now i don't knw how they can reach bicycle riding radio listeners instead or car drivers, but they seem to think they can.... 

Edited by iris123

1 hour ago, Crumpet88 said:

33 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

End game of whom? I'm interested to know who's coordinating all of this and has managed to get the leaders around the world on board.

If you think you are entering into a rational debate with someone with a mind of their own...then, think again. You are wasting your time. It only encourages those for whom their views are quite literally copied and pasted from twitter nutjobs. The great irony is, they will eventually accuse you of being unquestioning, whilst they rehash this crap and serve it up as something credible.

https://twitter.com/SikhForTruth/status/1467574601219780610?s=20

Edited by falcace
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Follow the money.

23 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Leaders come and go, the politics is just smoke and mirrors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1