Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That is coming anyway.....you now have supermarkets where you have to use a card to get in i think. Certianly i was surprised the last time i was in London the amount of places you had to pay by card instead of using cash. I was also surprised earlier on the bus to see an ad for a childrens climbing park which said 'no cash' on the ad......i think here next year there will be no more paper tickets for the trains etc. This has been coming for a while and they didn't need Covid. In fact one of the more advanced countries is Sweden and they supposedly have less Covid restrictions

And all of that without the old answer of, they can track you with your phone for years now......

There is even an ad on one of the local radio stations telling potential customers to use their digital service, so you can reach the people you want, whether it be people who live in a certain area or bicycle riders etc.....now i don't knw how they can reach bicycle riding radio listeners instead or car drivers, but they seem to think they can.... 

Not sure about needing a card to go into a supermarket, certainly not happening where i live

The drive to not use cash has come about because of covid, so it is easy for so called conspiracy theorist to then make the leap that covid is part of the drive for digital passports so we can be monitored

i doubt that was the reason for covid, but it has certainly given governments all over the world the chance to monitor their populations even more closely, and i agree that this was coming anyway, digital passports, mobile phones and card payments have brought this a lot closer

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Wolfsbane said:

Follow the money.

That's life though, somebody always makes money! It's just the usual nonsense reply. Which money should we be following specifically?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Leaders come and go, the politics is just smoke and mirrors. 

Much like that reply then. So who is coordinating the end game that you mention?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Not sure about needing a card to go into a supermarket, certainly not happening where i live

The drive to not use cash has come about because of covid, so it is easy for so called conspiracy theorist to then make the leap that covid is part of the drive for digital passports so we can be monitored

i doubt that was the reason for covid, but it has certainly given governments all over the world the chance to monitor their populations even more closely, and i agree that this was coming anyway, digital passports, mobile phones and card payments have brought this a lot closer

You are obviously another one who doesn't follow the news or new introductions......

New technology means customers need only ensure they enter a shop with the right phone app. Cameras and sensors can identify goods they take from shelves, with the bill settled electronically. No physical checkout is needed and the customer can “just walk out”.

https://inews.co.uk/news/consumer/checkout-free-supermarkets-amazon-aldi-tesco-replace-human-cashiers-shoppers-object-1240358

and it has been coming fr a few years, 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/01/22/amazon-automated-grocery-store-finally-launches.html

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Crump99 said:

That's life though, somebody always makes money! It's just the usual nonsense reply. Which money should we be following specifically?

Another added to the list:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Another added to the list:rolleyes:

As predicted :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You are obviously another one who doesn't follow the news or new introductions......

New technology means customers need only ensure they enter a shop with the right phone app. Cameras and sensors can identify goods they take from shelves, with the bill settled electronically. No physical checkout is needed and the customer can “just walk out”.

https://inews.co.uk/news/consumer/checkout-free-supermarkets-amazon-aldi-tesco-replace-human-cashiers-shoppers-object-1240358

and it has been coming fr a few years, 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/01/22/amazon-automated-grocery-store-finally-launches.html

i think i actually agreed with you on that, new technology is here if you want to use it

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, The Third Man said:

i think i actually agreed with you on that, new technology is here if you want to use it

As i said this was coming and won't be stopped. It is all smoke and mirrors to try and use 'control your whereabouts' or 'Control your finances' or 5G masts etc as the end game with which Covid has been invented to push through. Just like they invented Covid to get vaccine mandates, when many countries including the one Crumpet chose to work in already have them and it would be as easy in most other countries to introduce the same....MMR etc in children and you have the population 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

As i said this was coming and won't be stopped. It is all smoke and mirrors to try and use 'control your whereabouts' or 'Control your finances' or 5G masts etc as the end game with which Covid has been invented to push through. Just like they invented Covid to get vaccine mandates, when many countries including the one Crumpet chose to work in already have them and it would be as easy in most other countries to introduce the same....MMR etc in children and you have the population 

Again i agreed with all you said on that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Another added to the list:rolleyes:

It takes some skill to reply with something nonsensical that agrees with what you're pointing out :D

The important bit that you conveniently missed: which money specifically are we supposed to be following?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Much like that reply then. So who is coordinating the end game that you mention?

Who is irrelevant, it's the why which is of more concern. A handful of people control the money supply, big tech, the media and health services, you don't have to look much farther than that. Of course if you happy with complete state control over everything, there is no need to concern yourself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Who is irrelevant, it's the why which is of more concern. A handful of people control the money supply, big tech, the media and health services, you don't have to look much farther than that. Of course if you happy with complete state control over everything, there is no need to concern yourself.

Well it doesn't seem to worry you, as you moved to UAE, and i mention

Within the UAE, Dubai has considerable autonomy, and is under Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's autocratic rule. The UAE is an authoritarian state. The UAE has been described as a "tribal autocracy" where the seven constituent monarchies are led by tribal rulers in an autocratic fashion.

It also issued Port State Control last year ,under the guise of safety and environment

Industry sources have indicated that port state control (PSC) is now being physically implemented within the ports of the UAE. Inspections are already under way and reports of non-compliance are being submitted to interested parties.

This unilateral step within the Gulf is being welcomed by the local maritime industry as a brave move by the UAE, which will set a clear example to all other administrations within the area, who have been slow to even plan the implementation of port state control despite discussions last February on a memorandum of understanding on PSC between several Gulf states.

Capt. Mohammed Alaa Farag, marine affairs consultant to the Ministry of Communications, confirmed that the initial process is underway, but would necessarily take several months to complete.

https://shipip.com/uae-begins-enforcing-port-state-controls/

and to add....

UAE is under Sharia law, but that doesn't mean you are completely banned from drinking in the country. ... The UAE legal system is largely determined by Sharia law, and Sharia law prohibits alcohol.

https://www.expatica.com/ae/living/gov-law-admin/drugs-and-alcohol-in-the-united-arab-emirates-70991/

 

 

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

That's life though, somebody always makes money! It's just the usual nonsense reply. Which money should we be following specifically?

I read an article recently about the hundreds of millions the Gates Foundation had given to media, pharma, academics and people like Tony Blair. It was calculated that if this money had been distributed to the poor, everyone living in poverty would have been lifted out of poverty 5 times over. Interesting and thought provoking i thought.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think a hell of a lot of people from individuals up to the largest companies and governments have made a lot of money because of covid rather than creating covid to make money.

I just don't credit politicians with enough sense to be able to all work together toward a worldwide aim like that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy