British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Well, Right Said Fred's campaign against vaccination has just been blown out of the water, because one of Spandau Ballet is on the telly saying we should all get our boosters.

That confirms it for me. I'm going to keep my appointment on Friday morning.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Well, Right Said Fred's campaign against vaccination has just been blown out of the water, because one of Spandau Ballet is on the telly saying we should all get our boosters.

That confirms it for me. I'm going to keep my appointment on Friday morning.

You have to weigh it up carefully, because it is not just Right Said Fred remember.......Clapton is also on their side and i think Van Morrison. So think very carefully

Edited by iris123

Remember a couple of weeks back when Austria was in deep doodah and introduced tough measures ?

Now have a look. Why isn't Blu and the right wing talking about this and posting graphs all over the shop

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/austria/

End of the week they will end measures for vaccinated people

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You have to weigh it up carefully, because it is not just Right Said Fred remember.......Clapton is also on their side and i think Van Morrison. So think very carefully

Yeah, but how many number ones have they had? None. That's how many.

5 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Yeah, but how many number ones have they had? None. That's how many.

That is a good argument. That is also why i take Laurence Fox and Godfrey Bloom's advice with a pinch of salt n' pepa 

• Like 1

Never before in history, but suddenly, now, its a thing. This is corrupted science.

Edited by Crumpet88
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crumpet88 said:

Never before in history, but suddenly, now, its a thing. This is corrupted science.

From February 2020.

5 Cold Weather Precautions for People With Heart Disease (verywellhealth.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

We had this before, and i already proved with links to articles and studies, this is a well known problem for years and years. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Entry to nightclubs in France has been by jab passport since July.

They're being closed for 4 weeks due to a surge in cases.

It couldn't be more obvious:rofl:

The problem is easy to spot isn't it, however there will be a few on here scratching their heads, unable to work it out.

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

Got it now?

Edited by Wolfsbane

The ongoing selective blockade of Southern African countries for a variant now identified in 53 countries makes no sense. The quackery heist to blackmail Africans into the vax racket continues. That is what omicron is all about.