British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

9 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

The ongoing selective blockade of Southern African countries for a variant now identified in 53 countries makes no sense. The quackery heist to blackmail Africans into the vax racket continues. That is what omicron is all about.

For the benefit of the usual suspects and to prove we don't always agree, I disagree.

The cabal don't want Africa jabbed. At least not with the gene therapy.

;)

4 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

Utter gaslighting desperation. Of course it can never be you-know-what. Hence the push to eliminate the control group.

Never before in history, you said......and after that being proved utter tripe, go off on another deflection.......as predcted

Natural immunity gives 85% to 100% protection against Covid outcomes and lasts at least nine months.

And, interestingly, 40% of Qatar’s population was infected in their first wave in March-June 2020.

It looks like natural immunity is every bit as good as vaccines and might even be the reason why vaccines appear “equally effective”, in that they are merely the cherry on the natural immunity cake for the majority of the population.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2108120

• Like 1

Just now, DC2 said:

Natural immunity gives 85% to 100% protection against Covid outcomes and lasts at least nine months.

And, interestingly, 40% of Qatar’s population was infected in their first wave in March-June 2020.

It looks like natural immunity is every bit as good as vaccines and might even be the reason why vaccines appear “equally effective”, in that they are merely the cherry on the natural immunity cake for the majority of the population.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2108120

I saw a Swedish expert state he thinks that is why Sweden isn't being hit as bad as most other countries atm. Because they had a bad time before and people have natural immunity along with 70%+ vaccianted

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I saw a Swedish expert state he thinks that is why Sweden isn't being hit as bad as most other countries atm. Because they had a bad time before and people have natural immunity along with 70%+ vaccianted

Sweden would have been vindicated to an even greater degree had not vaccines been found and might still be so if vaccines, or at least some of them (probably the ones that do not result in T cells), are found not to work.

I wonder how many of the unvaccinated in hospital do not have T cells, as it may be that, rather than being unvaccinated, which has given them a bad outcome.

And how many of the vaccinated in hospital have previously had Covid? Presumably a low percentage, showing previous infection to be superior to vaccination?

45 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I googled him, as this is what he suggest we all do. This is a guy called John O'Looney, who, it seems, claims that he is dealing with murder victims and was suspended from the Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors in September.

One can only assume from this that other funeral directors do not agree with what he is saying.

For me it doesn't help his case that his main support online seems to be coming from David and Gareth Icke.

John O’Looney suspended from Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors SAIF – David Icke

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I googled him, as this is what he suggest we all do. This is a guy called John O'Looney, who, it seems, claims that he is dealing with murder victims and was suspended from the Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors in September.

One can only assume from this that other funeral directors do not agree with what he is saying.

For me it doesn't help his case that his main support online seems to be coming from David and Gareth Icke.

John O’Looney suspended from Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors SAIF – David Icke

He was suspended from that august organisation as he blew the whistle on what was really going on and that didn't fit with the narrative they were following.

Personally I don't assume anything, the situation is far too serious for that.

David and Gareth Icke may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't automatically mean everything they say is lies.

My list has grown by 1:t:

Edited by Wolfsbane

1 minute ago, Wolfsbane said:

And another one for the list.

What list is that? A list of people who bother to look up and try and find out about things that get posted rather than just blindly re-posting stuff without checking?

Yup. Add me to it.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Seems it isn't the first time he has made the news during the pandemic

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52193244

https://web.archive.org/web/20210620234932/https://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2021/06/whistleblower-funeral-directors-speak-out-the-only-ones-dying-are-from-the-vaccine-2673654.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You, too, are going on ze list.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Grachan
  • Haha 9

John O'Looney I presume is a paid up member of the O'Looney family who appear to inhabit the this forum .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jrs said:

John O'Looney I presume is a paid up member of the O'Looney family who appear to inhabit the this forum .

At least the WHO try to hide the message in an anagram. But these people need to spell it out for their followers :D

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Sweden would have been vindicated to an even greater degree had not vaccines been found and might still be so if vaccines, or at least some of them (probably the ones that do not result in T cells), are found not to work.

I wonder how many of the unvaccinated in hospital do not have T cells, as it may be that, rather than being unvaccinated, which has given them a bad outcome.

And how many of the vaccinated in hospital have previously had Covid? Presumably a low percentage, showing previous infection to be superior to vaccination?

This gives a better explanation than my generalised effort:

How Do T-Cells Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?

Antibodies are forked proteins secreted by immune cells called B cells; they can bind tightly to specific viral structures on virus-infected cells. T cells also have antibody-like receptors that enable tight binding to specific viral structures, but they are whole cells, some of which—called “killer” T-cells—are capable of directly killing virus-infected cells they encounter. T cells therefore have long been regarded as the heavy armor of the immune system. Their responses to vaccines are harder to study than antibody responses, though, so less is known about those responses, including in the case of COVID-19.

Researchers examined in detail the T-cell responses to mRNA vaccination in 36 healthy people who had no history of COVID-19, and 11 people who had previously recovered from COVID-19.

In the group of participants who did not previously have COVID-19, they found that the first vaccine dose elicited a rapid and strong response from helper T cells called CD4 T cells—some of which help marshal an antibody response, while others stimulate the proliferation of CD8 killer T cells. The strengths of those initial CD4 T cell responses generally predicted the later strengths of antibody and killer T-cell responses. However, the killer T cells tended not to appear in large numbers until after the second vaccine dose—confirming the importance of that second dose for people with no COVID-19 history.

By contrast, in the prior-COVID-19 group, helper and killer T cells specific for the COVID-19 coronavirus were already substantially present before the first dose. After that first dose, T cell numbers rose somewhat, but did not significantly increase after the second dose.

“For people who haven’t had COVID-19, the first dose powerfully primes the pump, and the second dose turns on the whole engine—but having had COVID-19 is like having had that first vaccine dose already,” Wherry said. “It is important to point out, however, that a complete understanding of the relative importance of these T cell responses, compared to antibody, in protection from future infections will require larger clinical studies.” 

The results also showed that the T-cell response in the weeks after mRNA vaccination includes T-cell types normally elicited by natural infection—and in general, natural viral infection is known to be capable of inducing T-cell protection that lasts years and even decades.

“We need to do follow-up studies to confirm the longevity of the T-cell response to vaccination, but our results here support the idea that that response can be long-lasting,” Wherry said.

5 minutes ago, Crumpet88 said:

This is not okay.

Can't see how they can say that after large studies of around 7.5 million ? But who knows if they did

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02740-y

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-benefits-of-vaccinating-kids-against-covid-far-outweigh-the-risks-of-myocarditis1/