British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

To be clear:

You’ve had 2 or 3 EUA injections of who-knows-what, that remain in trials until 2023, yet ‘cases’ are rising so fast and so terrifyingly that you can’t go to certain events unless you’ve had the thing that hasn’t prevented the terrifying rise in ‘cases?

I see.

Makes total sense

FGBx_bQWUAQxBZz.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, iris123 said:

Just listening to the Beeb.......and it say's hospitalisations in South Africa have risen 300% i think i a week

Found this

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/south-africa-covid-hospital-admissions-more-than-double-in-a-day-2641822

And then deaths would come later. Two week lag etc

It is all early days.

It was first identified in early November, given that there must be at least a few elderly and/or sick people caught it more than 2 weeks ago you would think there would be some deaths recorded by now. I haven't found anything yet that says how many are in intensive care.

FGJMPKUXEAUIXcc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Over a dozen backbench Tory MPs who I don't follow and have never bothered with are now appearing in my Twitter feed, retweeted by people I do follow, not the usual suspects. Every single one critical of Johnson, no to vaccine passports and mandatory vaccinations.

It feels co-ordinated, something's brewing.

More overnight.

Something's definitely brewing.

3 hours ago, Vince said:

It was first identified in early November, given that there must be at least a few elderly and/or sick people caught it more than 2 weeks ago you would think there would be some deaths recorded by now. I haven't found anything yet that says how many are in intensive care.

Found this, which seems to back me up, that it is maybe too early, but sounds promising

While early analyzes show that omicron is easier to get past the vaccine than previous variants, more positive information is also coming from within South Africa.

Hospital director Richard Friedland at the Netcare group, which operates 49 emergency hospitals in the country, says that the fourth wave that is currently sweeping across South Africa is drastically different from the previous ones.

"I have personally seen many of the patients at our hospitals in the Gauteng region and their symptoms are significantly milder than what we experienced during the first three peaks," he says according to the Daily Maverick.

He says that the vast majority of patients who have sought care in hospitals and health centers have mild to normal flu-like symptoms such as headaches and sore throats.

- An estimated 90 percent of patients with covid-19 in our hospitals manage without oxygen and are seen as milder cases. If this trend continues, it seems that the fourth wave, with a few exceptions, can be managed in primary care, says Richard Friedland according to the Daily Maverick.

He states that the average age among patients who have been hospitalized since November 15 is lower than during previous peaks. The question is what happens in hospitals if even the elderly are infected to a greater extent by the mutation.

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Illinois introduces a bill to force unvaccinated residents to pay out of pocket for their hospital treatment if they catch COVID, saying that they "must assume the risk" and "take responsibility for their carelessness. I AM 100% FOR THIS“

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Illinois introduces a bill to force unvaccinated residents to pay out of pocket for their hospital treatment if they catch COVID, saying that they "must assume the risk" and "take responsibility for their carelessness. I AM 100% FOR THIS“

So am I:t:

Saw a tv report on the taboo topic, that was mentioned early then drpped like a hot something. Was mentioned early in Sweden as well as a major cause

That of Covid and immgrants. Saying in immigrant, but also low economy areas the vaccination rate is around 60%. It also means that they are in low pay jobs which you can't do at home, that need more customer contact. But interviewed a couple who said as is to be expected that their boss sent them home because they weren't vaccinated.......

But tbh i am not sure hw much behind it there is, because the areas in Germany that are hit by lack of vaccination and high case rates and have their hospitals at capacity are those in the east of Germany, where immigrant numbers are at their lowest

Edited by iris123

FGJusvxWQAMhYys?format=jpg&name=large

22 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Obviously planned this for today , to take the heat off of him 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/carrie-johnson-baby-girl-birth-b970903.html

So they walked into the hospital at 7:40 this morning and it was announced by 10:30?

That was a quick one!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grachan said:

So they walked into the hospital at 7:40 this morning and it was announced by 10:30?

That was a quick one!

It must have been  DPD  ;)

Obviously got a one hour delivery window.

Edited by jrs
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

More overnight.

Something's definitely brewing.

Well let's hope so. The incompetent clown and most of those in his government need to go.

When your ministers are even being heckled by your own party in the Commons, then it's time to get out of Dodge. Ironically though, the Labour Party are propping up the Tories on the COVID issue and advocate even more restrictions, somehow deluded that this is supposed to be a vote winner... :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1