British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

19 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ok then give us a study that shows most of the US adult population are fit and healthy 

Do all other vaccines say they won’t work because the population isn’t slim and healthy?

Just now, DC2 said:

Do all other vaccines say they won’t work because the population isn’t slim and healthy?

I posted a piece from 2019 and vaccines a few days back ;)

12 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I posted a piece from 2019 and vaccines a few days back ;)

Well, the NHS doesn’t say the vaccines won’t work for lots of people.  They paint a positive picture:

“Does the vaccine work for everyone?

The vaccine doesn’t completely stop everyone getting coronavirus, but if you do still catch coronavirus it shouldn’t make you as poorly if you’ve had the vaccine.”

Maybe the picture is positive before you get vaccinated and the disclaimer appears only when the vaccine doesn’t work?

I wanted a study, preferably on the health of US adults……

47 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The world's largest prison viewed from space...

Australia at the top of the globe. A perfect example of your posts.

40 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Why are his government not listening to him?

40 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Why are his government not listening to him?

Very good question. If only we knew the answer, as there are many more like him that have been ignored...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know there's a whole lot of scepticism around the pandemic, and no wonder given the lies and deceit portrayed by the high and mighty of the west of recent years. But when countries like Russia ( who don't play poodle to Europe or the US) engage in lockdowns and a vaccination programme, you have to at least believe there's a virus/ illness out there.

While I can believe there's been manipulation to a certain extent accompanied by some batrubbish crazy decisions, I still believe there has been a genuine public health emergency.

At least the evil clown in Downing Street seems keen to get back to normal, oor Nicola up here seems keen to play it very cautious.

If only we had one, just one politician, with this sort of leadership...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

If only we had one, just one politician, with this sort of leadership...

If only he hadn't lost

I agree with the sentiment there, a mandate for anyone to be vaccinated should never happen. It should always be personal choice and our vaccine passports are a terrible idea, the clowns up here had them as the only way to access bigger events until recently.

The idiot implies that somehow bringing back vaccinated Covid positive staff is a deliberate act. Don't think so!!

6 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I know there's a whole lot of scepticism around the pandemic, and no wonder given the lies and deceit portrayed by the high and mighty of the west of recent years. But when countries like Russia ( who don't play poodle to Europe or the US) engage in lockdowns and a vaccination programme, you have to at least believe there's a virus/ illness out there.

While I can believe there's been manipulation to a certain extent accompanied by some batrubbish crazy decisions, I still believe there has been a genuine public health emergency.

At least the evil clown in Downing Street seems keen to get back to normal, oor Nicola up here seems keen to play it very cautious.

I agree that there as been a very serious virus that has caused a lot of illness and death and amounts to a public health emergency.

However it was known very early on who was most at risk and the reaction was completely disproportionate to the risk for the majority of people. I still believe that the long term effects of the restrictions will cause more serious illness and death than the virus. The fact that they continually lied in order to get the public to obey was in little doubt before but these parties, and  Ferguson and Cummings among others ignoring the rules and getting away with it, prove that they didn't believe the risk to be anything like they were telling us. They had little or no fear of catching Covid.

Much as I'd like to credit Johnson with wanting us back to normal I suspect it's as much about reducing the impact of the party stories as it is about what is best for the country.

• Like 6

Narrative Collapse: UK Office for National Statistics @ONS

Freedom of Information request: TOTAL deaths in England & Wales from COVID-19 with NO OTHER UNDERLYING CAUSES...

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfromcovid19withnootherunderlyingcauses?s=08

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Vince said:

Must admit I don't care if thy have an after work p*** up every night in normal circumstances, the emphasis being on after work. No excuse for having a drink while working, the vast majority of people would lose their job for doing so, working and drinking belongs to the past like driving and drinking.

However these parties are just proof that they didn't believe Covid was as dangerous as they were telling the public. Partying while people died without seeing their families and relatives unable to attend their funerals shows just how much disdain they have for the public.

If I were sat on the opposite benches I wouldn't be shouting too loud either because you can bet that it won't be very long before news of them doing the same and as often emerges.

Prof Hiscox - who sits on the government's New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group - says 

"in a bad flu season, 200-300 die a day over winter and nobody wears a mask or socially distances ...”

BBC

• Like 1