British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The strange world of Blu, and the virus that doesn’t exist, but was developed in a Chinese lab. That can be cured by a horse paste that was developed by Big Pharma, who are bad…..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

i wonder if many of us will still be around when the truth comes out

• Like 1

and there's still people that think there's nothing dodgy going on

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

FJJrtD2XEA0fDcT?format=jpg&name=medium

:D

Old news mate. I doubt you'll find anyone who takes any notice of the news these days - not the news you're on about, anyway other than DC2 and you two/three/four.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, stevehone said:

and there's still people that think there's nothing dodgy going on

Yeah, they want to but probably won't get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Your reasons for wishing Boris to stay say more about you than Boris and you should tell your EU heroes about the Allies and Hitler because we still read many attacks on Boris emanating from across the Channel.

And your reasons for being an apologist for Boris who has been shown to repeatedly break his own laws and blatantly lie about it, tell me you'd vote for a donkey if it were coloured blue and treated with ivermectin...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

And your reasons for being an apologist for Boris who has been shown to repeatedly break his own laws and blatantly lie about it, tell me you'd vote for a donkey if it were coloured blue and treated with ivermectin...

Wrong and wrong - but nothing new there. I'm certainly no apologist for Boris, just have the ability to see through blatant moves to try to get rid of an opponent that scares the opposition so much.

Like I posted an hour or so ago, I'm not Tory having only voted for them twice in my life to get out of the EU so you've picked the wrong colour of donkey for the next election.

Ivermectin? Why's that made an appearance, I've never mentioned that in any of my posts.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

9 hours ago, soupy said:

Yep good riddance No vac Djokovic.

Sad that one of the best sportsmen on the plant is being denied from showcasing his skills by a despotic regime. 
Hardly a threat to public health, since he’s had the lurgy already, and the Aussies are well jibby jabbed? ( don’t tell me they don’t do very much ?!)
Maybe a problem with public order, since the tyrants have screwed down on public freedoms and choice, and to allow Novak to play would fly in the face of all their propaganda. Too many of the Australian public have been hoodwinked that their “ sacrifice” has been worth it to let a fit and healthy Tennis superstar play whilst they have been criminalised for walking in a park with no mask, sunbathing on a beach, or trying to visit relatives in hospital in another State. 
Sco Mo has to keep up the mirage that it’s all been worth it to justify the draconian stupidity. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/15/2022 at 8:31 PM, Blupanther said:

Well it didn't work out very well for that fella. My friends wife works for British Airways on long haul, and she was faced with either having the jabs to keep flying, or taking an office job or redundancy... 

Are you sure that is correct Blu?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Sad that one of the best sportsmen on the plant is being denied from showcasing his skills by a despotic regime. 
Hardly a threat to public health, since he’s had the lurgy already, and the Aussies are well jibby jabbed? ( don’t tell me they don’t do very much ?!)
Maybe a problem with public order, since the tyrants have screwed down on public freedoms and choice, and to allow Novak to play would fly in the face of all their propaganda. Too many of the Australian public have been hoodwinked that their “ sacrifice” has been worth it to let a fit and healthy Tennis superstar play whilst they have been criminalised for walking in a park with no mask, sunbathing on a beach, or trying to visit relatives in hospital in another State. 
Sco Mo has to keep up the mirage that it’s all been worth it to justify the draconian stupidity. 

Probably should of played by the rules and no player is bigger than a tournament.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dj350z said:

Are you sure that is correct Blu?

Yes, she told me herself on more than one occasion...

29 minutes ago, soupy said:

Probably should of played by the rules and no player is bigger than a tournament.

He did.

Visa completed, medical exemption secured with Tennis Australia and the State of Victoria. 
Visa blocked by squirming politician with spurious justification, given public frustration and upcoming federal election. 
No one bigger than their sport……but this decision is not sport. 
Poor decision by a kangaroo court….

Edited by Fenway Bleachers
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

He did.

Visa completed, medical exemption secured with Tennis Australia and the State of Victoria. 
Visa blocked by squirming politician with spurious justification, given public frustration and upcoming federal election. 
No one bigger than their sport……but this decision is not sport. 
Poor decision by a kangaroo court….

If he hadn't told lies on his visa application he may have got in following his appeal. He/his agent gave the Australian government an easy get-out.

When you fill out a visa application you would sign it to confirm that everything you have put on the form is correct. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1