Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

In the interests of objectivity here’s more information on face masks and the general consensus that they work:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8

“Although scientists can’t control many confounding variables in human populations, they can in animal studies. Researchers led by microbiologist Kwok-Yung Yuen at the University of Hong Kong housed infected and healthy hamsters in adjoining cages, with surgical-mask partitions separating some of the animals. Without a barrier, about 66% of the uninfected animals caught SARS-CoV-2, according to the paper7published in May. But only about 25% of the animals protected by mask material got infected, and those that did were less sick than their mask-free neighbours (as measured by clinical scores and tissue changes). The findings provide justification for the emerging consensus that mask use protects the wearer as well as other people. The work also points to another potentially game-changing idea: “Masking may not only protect you from infection but also from severe illness”.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, DC2 said:

In the interests of objectivity here’s more information on face masks and the general consensus that they work:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8

“Although scientists can’t control many confounding variables in human populations, they can in animal studies. Researchers led by microbiologist Kwok-Yung Yuen at the University of Hong Kong housed infected and healthy hamsters in adjoining cages, with surgical-mask partitions separating some of the animals. Without a barrier, about 66% of the uninfected animals caught SARS-CoV-2, according to the paper7published in May. But only about 25% of the animals protected by mask material got infected, and those that did were less sick than their mask-free neighbours (as measured by clinical scores and tissue changes). The findings provide justification for the emerging consensus that mask use protects the wearer as well as other people. The work also points to another potentially game-changing idea: “Masking may not only protect you from infection but also from severe illness”.

I'm still waiting for the study that shows how effective the mask is after being handled, put in a pocket and covered in snot for hours because that is how they are generally used.

Many hospital theatres no longer use the masks after studies suggested their effectiveness is very much reduced after just a few minutes of being in contact with your face.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Someone just ripped Macron a new one...

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Four problems there:

journalists rarely look past the daily headline statistics (primarily “case numbers”) of the mainstream narrative;

when they do they are barely allowed to question the mainstream narrative, let alone directly challenge it or say it is plain wrong;

the “official statistics” themselves are biased towards the mainstream narrative and do not seek a level of accuracy that represents the truth;

the public and the MSM is now so brainwashed by the mainstream narrative that it’s impossible to contradict it without character assassination or re-indoctrination from the likes of fullfact - it’s like criticising communism in China, being condemned and persecuted as an enemy of the people and being sent to a “re-education” centre.

Well to some extent I would agree. To another disagree. The facts are there as much as they ever were

I gave the Hamburg/German figures on vaccine deaths. It was very small. I death out of 1.5 million people vaccinated. Why all the suspected deaths weren’t looked at closely with an autopsy is a question. But I guess with some, they could see it wasn’t worth investigating more closely. It is something I discussed with BWitcher at the beginning. 
 

In Hamburg in the early days all Covid deaths were looked at with an autopsy and all that died were found to have at least one other cause as well. Not sure if this carrier on though, and it certainly wasn’t something done elsewhere in Germany

But anyone can ask ONS for data on these things. You would have thought one of the anti- vaxxer group would question the official stats if they thought there was something to uncover. Yet they concentrate on yellow cards, which is nonsense and we all know it

As for the last bit, you hit a nail on the head there , as even after 2 years I haven’t seen a single post from Crumpet questioning anything about the country they live in. Funny that eh ?

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, DC2 said:

You’d be better off sticking a carrot in your ear so people think you’re a loony and steer well clear of you!  :rolleyes:

It's rather ironic that the only 'laugh' reaction you have on this post is by the resident thread loon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The reason why lockdowns, masks, vaccines and washing your hands are all baloney. It all comes down to good metabolic health...

Image

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The reason why lockdowns, masks, vaccines and washing your hands are all baloney. It all comes down to good metabolic health...

Image

You mean Rudolph Steiner the philosopher and clairvoyant ? 

Anthroposophic medicine (or anthroposophical medicine) is a form of alternative medicine based on pseudoscientific and occult notions.Devised in the 1920s by Rudolf Steiner

Tather like getting plumbing advice from Delia Smith. But seems the sort of thing you would do :rofl:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

:D enough of Rudolph Steiner and the Naturopathic psychopaths

 

Share this post


Link to post

An foi request has found that Wales had no grounds for shutting nightclubs or having no crowds at sports events as they don't know where people catch king flu.

Drakeford says he's following the science.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Some clowns just don't realise the circus is over...

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Some clowns just don't realise the circus is over...

 

 

That's rich coming from you......

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

It's rather ironic that the only 'laugh' reaction you have on this post is by the resident thread loon!

Did he react to himself?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

FJuM28nWUAIg1uC?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Talking of insanity, no one beats this nutjob...:rolleyes:

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy