British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The Great Awakening...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Badge said:

Whereas over here, you can donate after vaccine but not necessarily after covid infection 

https://www.blood.co.uk/who-can-give-blood/can-i-give-blood/

US FDA advice from a few days ago

• individuals who received a nonreplicating, inactivated, or mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine can donate blood without a waiting period, 
  • individuals who received a live-attenuated viral COVID-19 vaccine, refrain from donating blood for a short waiting period (e.g., 14 days) after receipt of the vaccine,  
  • individuals who are uncertain about which COVID-19 vaccine was administered, refrain from donating for a short waiting period (e.g., 14 days) if it is possible that the individual received a live-attenuated viral vaccine. 

23 hours ago, DC2 said:

Covid may well have been worse than the worst flu, other than Spanish flu, for the over 80s close to death.

But that’s all it was.

Definitely not an unprecedented killer that “does not discriminate” and not worth the lunatic restrictions.

You just said covid does not discriminate? Have you changed your tune ??

Good to see that ''convid'' measures work so well...   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I hope Johnson survives. 

Because the scum media want him gone.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, soupy said:

You just said covid does not discriminate? Have you changed your tune ??

I was quoting the lying government.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I hope Johnson survives. 

Because the scum media want him gone.

He's got it covered...:)

• Haha 6

Every day that passes is proving that my decision not to have the experimental jab was a correct one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Every day that passes is proving that my decision not to have the experimental jab was a correct one...

Ah, a DC2 favourite, Dr Malhotra, the often discredited and ridiculed cardiologist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dick announces police inquiry into parties earlier this morning. Now the Gray report will not be published until after the Met have finished.

I keep saying it.

Folks, they really do think you're stupid.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Dick announces police inquiry into parties earlier this morning. Now the Gray report will not be published until after the Met have finished.

I keep saying it.

Well, in tha defence tha not totally wrong.  ;)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Must admit i'm thinking twice if we have to have it every year.We have all had covid before the jabs and we all didn't feel too bad at all.My daughter has got covid again after having her jabs this time and she feels terrible.Thought the vaccine was meant to make the symptoms less severe,not more.                  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I keep saying it.

That is the normal way, a criminal investigation takes priority over a civil one.

The question needs to be, why has it taken so long for a criminal investigation to take place?

• Like 1