Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

BBC tries another scaremongering story on rising Covid cases in Scotland:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60736253

“With Covid” daily deaths however remain low:

110 now,

146 in January,

167 last September.

And the error in their story is apparent from this section:

“The better news is that, so far, there doesn't appear a sharp upturn in death rates or numbers of people who are so ill that they require intensive care treatment. There has, however, been a steady rise since mid-February in the number of patients in hospital with Covid.”

So, in short, plenty of people have Covid (1 in 18 apparently), and plenty of people in hospital have Covid, but they are not there “because of” Covid and they are not dying “from” Covid.

It’s like flu.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Lockdowns were a political scare-mongering stunt. Every day, new research knocks more air out of the covid cults smug pronouncements. In a 2006 paper, the WHO Writing Group affirmed that “mandatory case reporting and isolating patients during the influenza pandemic of 1918 did not stop virus transmission and were impractical.” 

So the WHO are saying that DC2 and the Great barrington thingymybob is a load of rubbish ?

Anyway, i thought i'd just leave this here for all those 'free thinkers' who might still need to tick off one of the boxes, so they are up with how all the 'free thinkers' are being told how to think :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „MT MeidasTouch.com MEIDASTOUCH.COM @MeidasTouch They said Covid was a hoax. They said Russia would never invade They say climate change is fake. They say vaccines don't work. They say the news is fake. They praise Putin. They attacked the Capitol. They ban books. The Republican Party is on the wrong side of every issue.“

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

So the WHO are saying that DC2 and the Great barrington thingymybob is a load of rubbish ?

Anyway, i thought i'd just leave this here for all those 'free thinkers' who might still need to tick off one of the boxes, so they are up with how all the 'free thinkers' are being told how to think :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „MT MeidasTouch.com MEIDASTOUCH.COM @MeidasTouch They said Covid was a hoax. They said Russia would never invade They say climate change is fake. They say vaccines don't work. They say the news is fake. They praise Putin. They attacked the Capitol. They ban books. The Republican Party is on the wrong side of every issue.“

Don’t think the WHO has specifically engaged with me!  :D

Anyway, only one of us is sponsored by China.  

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Don’t think the WHO has specifically engaged with me!  :D

Anyway, only one of us is sponsored by China.  

Well i am sure the WHO are jealous of your sponsorship from Herbs & Health down at the Brunel Shopping centre :D

Put in the work, and reap the benefits :party:

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

I'm surprised it took that long to knock up a fake...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm surprised it took that long to knock up a fake...:rolleyes:

Utilizing mRNA vaccine technology meant BioNTech and Moderna only needed the coronavirus' genetic sequence to design a vaccine. :rolleyes:

In terms of deaths, absolutely nothing happened in either the delta wave or the omicron wave. In terms of deaths, the 'covid' crisis was over by April 2021...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blupanther said:

In terms of deaths, absolutely nothing happened in either the delta wave or the omicron wave. In terms of deaths, the 'covid' crisis was over by April 2021...

Yeah, but, Omicron was seven times more transmissible than Delta and twenty times more hysterical.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Are people really stupid enough to believe this horserubbishe...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Are you really stupid enough to keep posting this twatter horserubbishe...

This topic is pretty much a dead duck now, so like the rest of the country, get on with your life and move on from your very unhealthy obsession.

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Are you really stupid enough to keep posting this twatter horserubbishe...

This topic is pretty much a dead duck now, so like the rest of the country, get on with your life and move on from your very unhealthy obsession.

It's far from over for the people who are dying and being disabled by the experimental toxic poisons...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's far from over for the people who are dying and being disabled by the experimental toxic poisons...

The same 'toxic poisons' that have saved thousands and thousands of lives in the UK...

There's very few posters on this thread these days and that says it all.  Move on before the men in white coats come visiting.

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

The same 'toxic poisons' that have saved thousands and thousands of lives in the UK...

There's very few posters on this thread these days and that says it all.  Move on before the men in white coats come visiting.

Currently, the majority of deaths across all ages are amongst the triple jabbed. Parroting big pharma lies does not make it truth...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

At a guess,,, yes.

• Haha 1