Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

3/3

Dominion.

Again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aren't these all estimates ? :blink:

The Ministry of the Interior, in charge of election organizing, begins to publish the results by municipality at 8:00 p.m., then updates its publications continuously. In the early evening, only the results of the smallest villages, quickly counted, are available.

In the first round on April 10, the first results of the count at 8:00 p.m. were based on 52% of voters. Ms. Le Pen was in the lead nationally, as she benefited more from the vote in rural areas.

From 9:00 p.m., the final order of candidates stabilized in the ministry's database, but the counting that continued in major cities increased Mr. Mélenchon's percentage and led Ms. Le Pen's to decline.

Mr. Mélenchon's went from 19.19% at 9:00 p.m. (with 74% of registered voters counted) to 21.95% at 2:00 a.m. (with 97% of registered voters). Ms. Le Pen dropped from 26.24% at 9:00 p.m. to 23.41% at 2:00 a.m. The full results were not published until midday on Monday, after the additional poll results from French citizens living outside France.

Also, not really sure the reason for posting absolutely everthing on this topic, when there is a Macron thread 

You really ain't getting it

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Also, not really sure the reason for posting absolutely everthing on this topic, when there is a Macron thread 

You really ain't getting it

No surprise that somebody who can't spell 'everything', is unable to connect the dots in front of them. :D

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Crumpet91 said:

No surprise that somebody who can't spell 'everything', is unable to connect the dots in front of them. :D

Here they are again. Grammar police. All they can do is pick holes in peoples spelling mistakes.

Think you can look back and see i know how to spell the word B)

We can also look back and see you refuse to debate all the rubbish you post on Blu's orders.........:rofl:

edit, because of another missing letter......my keyboard or my brain ? :P

Edited by iris123

18 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

3/3

Dominion.

Again.

Oh look.

• Haha 1

Oh look :D

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 4 Personen und Text „2018 "MAKE NO MISTAKE, MARINE LE PEN AND DONALD TRUMP ARE PUTIN'S PUPPETS. LE PEN'S LOSS IS A VICTORY FOR FRANCE. TRUMP'S ARREST WILL BE A VICTORY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD." @STRANDJUNKER OCCUPY DEMOCRATS f“

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crumpet91 said:

You seem to be busy today,  surely your maggots should need some attention from you, or are you on an alter ego day , if so you should be doing something for your patients or what ever else you do in your fake life. Oh i forgot you said I'm on ignore so maybe I'm  wasting my time with this.  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrs said:

You seem to be busy today,  surely your maggots should need some attention from you, or are you on an alter ego day , if so you should be doing something for your patients or what ever else you do in your fake life. Oh i forgot you said I'm on ignore so maybe I'm  wasting my time with this.  :)

It is only 'pretend' ignore, as they exist in a pretend world

Thought i was on ignore, when it comes to debating, but obviously not when it comes to picking out a typing mistake. The childish world of a serial liar

• Haha 1

Just now, iris123 said:

It is only 'pretend' ignore, as they exist in a pretend world

Thought i was on ignore, when it comes to debating, but obviously not when it comes to picking out a typing mistake. The childish world of a serial liar

I won't accept a pretend ignore, i want the real thing . :)

It's  strange how Blu was so hung up on Sweden and the Netherlands a year ago, yet he/she/it ignores them now.

Quite sad how the hangers on just accept everything ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Don't they possess a generator?

Tesco Extras do.

No power, no problem, business as usual after it's fired up.

What we've come to expect of the Public Sector.

R I,,, so what powers the generator? ;)

4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

R I,,, so what powers the generator? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1