Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

I never posted the photo in question is altered, just that posting something that could be altered (and some have been in the past), and that item only, proves no points. 

Not everyone has the time to trawl through several sites looking to corroborate what other people have posted. 

Surely then, if you're trying to convince people of something, post the item, yes, but if it's from another source (and that includes people one follows on other forums and websites) provide the link. If the poster has found the item they know where it is. Provide the link, doesn't take long and isn't difficult.

Oh, and that link you posted isn't to the photo Blu and I were discussing.

Agreed! And yes my apologies....it wasn't to the correct photo.

Share this post


Link to post

Ukraine has one of the lowest rates of vaccination in the world. Strange that Covid doesn’t seem to be a problem there at the moment...

Share this post


Link to post

This is all true. We have a few stalkers on this forum already making an appearance. They have been warning us, so it must be true :rolleyes:

'Time traveller' warns of terrifying apocalyptic events happening this summer

Kawhi Leonard, also known as 'thehiddengod1', spoke of a chain of terrifying events that is supposed to start this summer, including the emergence of a new deadly creature called 'stalkers'.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/time-traveller-warns-terrifying-apocalyptic-26927249

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Ukraine has one of the lowest rates of vaccination in the world. Strange that Covid doesn’t seem to be a problem there at the moment...

Well,,, seeing they're tellies have just been blown off the wall, do you honestly think that putting everyone else first is top of they're list!!,,, are they still allowed in the Eurovision Song Contest?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well,,, seeing they're tellies have just been blown off the wall, do you honestly think that putting everyone else first is top of they're list!!,,, are they still allowed in the Eurovision Song Contest?

Guaranteed to win it, definitely worth ten bob on the nose i reckon...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iris123 said:

This is all true. We have a few stalkers on this forum already making an appearance. They have been warning us, so it must be true :rolleyes:

'Time traveller' warns of terrifying apocalyptic events happening this summer

Kawhi Leonard, also known as 'thehiddengod1', spoke of a chain of terrifying events that is supposed to start this summer, including the emergence of a new deadly creature called 'stalkers'.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/time-traveller-warns-terrifying-apocalyptic-26927249

That film was already made by Hollywood... :rolleyes:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9777666/

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

That film was already made by Hollywood... :rolleyes:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9777666/

Well that doesn’t surprise me, that these loons aren’t even intelligent enough to make up their own conspiracy. They just copy and rehash stuff from the past. B)

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Boris is about to sign our sovereignty over to the unelected WEF and the WHO.

Record gas prices. Record energy prices. Soaring inflation. Supply shortages. Food crisis around the corner. Are you enjoying 'The Great Reset' so far......

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Boris is about to sign our sovereignty over to the unelected WEF and the WHO.

Record gas prices. Record energy prices. Soaring inflation. Supply shortages. Food crisis around the corner. Are you enjoying 'The Great Reset' so far......

But he's "taken back control"! LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

But he's "taken back control"! LOL

It’s what Wolfie voted for :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Make no mistake about it, every politician is aware of the WHO's Pandemic Treaty, and their silence on it tells you everything you need to know...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Number 4 is the one that gives you immunity. Oh wait, what's this........

Image

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Number 4 is the one that gives you immunity. Oh wait, what's this........

Image

Pretty slow on the uptake there Blu....this was announced on March 30.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bill Gates has tested positive for Covid, how can that be? 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy