British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Sometimes people don't want to hear or see the truth, because they don't want their illusions destroyed...

• Thanks 2

:rofl:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, norbold said:

I'm very pleased to say I have just booked my fourth COVID jab for 31 May.

I am very surprised that you are even here to write that after 3 of the death jabs. What on earth have they put in yours ? Not going to plan, like they told us. 
To be honest I am shocked that you could even remember to make an appointment, as surely you have been deflected by the war in the Ukraine and can’t think of anything else ?
I wonder if you have checked your bank account recently to see if all the pounds have been replaced by point sort of things ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's going to be fun...

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's going to be fun...

Yes, a prediction from 2016. Along with other predctions like 

Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out, with fewer accidents thanks to self-driving cars and great strides in preventive and personalised medicine. Scalpels and organ donors are out, tiny robotic tubes and bio-printed organs are in.

“By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA. Big science will help us to answer big questions about life on earth, as well as opening up practical applications for space technology.

US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers. Nation states will have staged a comeback, writes Robert Muggah, Research Director at the Igarapé Institute. Instead of a single force, a handful of countries – the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, India and Japan chief among them – show semi-imperial tendencies. However, at the same time, the role of the state is threatened by trends including the rise of cities and the spread of online identities,

We have a handful of idiots on the internet who will go bananas over Monkeypox.

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

It's going to be fun...

Apart from one comment by a Danish MP 6 years ago, have you got even the slightest scrap of evidence that we'll own nothing by 2030?  Take all the time you want.

Edited by Kester
  • Like 1

This is truly appalling and an utter breach of public health ethics. JCVI went to great lengths to discourage such behaviour but NHS Trusts are blithely going their own way.

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The push towards CBDCs is beginning. Central bank digital currencies are good for no one except central bankers. What would it be like to have an account with a central bank ? An authoritarian nightmare...

• Thanks 1

Monkeypox already has a variant... Crocpox. Familiar size spots but only the feet show the infection...

• Haha 5

They literally sent a squad of a dozen armed police officers to detain Jack Posobiac while he was simply documenting the evil WEF globalists talking about their new world order. Welcome to the future...

• Like 1

Democracy dies in darkness, and when the spotlight is shone upon it, tyranny is exposed by sunlight. Bill Gates says we need to make the movie Outbreak a reality. The movie consists of Biowarfare and Martial law...

• Haha 1